CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He corrected the onion knight on that mistake in the blackwater episode as well

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He corrected the onion knight on that mistake in the blackwater episode as well

Yeah, I completely forgot about that one. Stannis is bawsz.

[video=youtube;u0wj38qTtFU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0wj38qTtFU[/video]

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I now think of it every time i use '"less". Outside sansa and roose bolton, stannis is my favorite character

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
it pains me to admit this my lords..but up until this season i hate stannis...he has been somewhat of a highlight this year

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
it pains me to admit this my lords..but up until this season i hate stannis...he has been somewhat of a highlight this year

Stannis is the only one that wants the Iron Throne out of a sense of duty to the realm rather than greed, power lust, or reclaiming a dynasty, or because it fell into their lap and feel entitled to it, etc. Even before the recent daughter relationship stuff and other positive character traits he was always a solid dude (outside of the shadow baby murder plot and religious stuff). He's basically the morally ambiguous version of Ned -- honor and duty above all else (except for the obvious Red Woman banging and such [but that is the will of God...so...]).

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stannis is my favorite. Also, the actor is exactly as I envisioned him in the book.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have grown to respect Stannis, if we can overlook da red bish. He is a mostly honorable man with fair intentions.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Stannis is the only one that wants the Iron Throne out of a sense of duty to the realm rather than greed, power lust, or reclaiming a dynasty, or because it fell into their lap and feel entitled to it, etc. Even before the recent daughter relationship stuff and other positive character traits he was always a solid dude (outside of the shadow baby murder plot and religious stuff). He's basically the morally ambiguous version of Ned -- honor and duty above all else (except for the obvious Red Woman banging and such [but that is the will of God...so...]).
I don't think Stannis having sex with her is shown. It is implied. He does it out of duty to make the shadow creature. It was his duty to do whatever it takes.

I've always liked Stannis. Everything is black and white with him.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
ramsay said i can either take this shit or you can give it to me willingly

rip bronn :obama:

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
ADE FUCKING BISI

1zlbvxg.jpg

GaelicSoxFan

Time Lord
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wanted to reach right through my monitor and slap that smug look off of Cersei's face

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wanted to reach right through my monitor and slap that smug look off of Cersei's face

Don't worry, the religious fanatics will turn on her brother and cousin fucking skank ass sooner or later. Actually, I'm a little surprised Lancel hasn't turned her in yet.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't worry, the religious fanatics will turn on her brother and cousin fucking skank ass sooner or later. Actually, I'm a little surprised Lancel hasn't turned her in yet.

That can't come soon enough. Problem with that is the show is great when there are characters like her to hate. I guess Ramsay might be stepping into that role, he will get his, probably not this season though.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
That can't come soon enough. Problem with that is the show is great when there are characters like her to hate. I guess Ramsay might be stepping into that role, he will get his, probably not this season though.

Don't be hatin on mah boi!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I lol'd so fucking hard when they arrested Margaery....

Tommen's Kingsguard were like "NAH FUCK DAT" and Tommen waves them off like "Nah let's not be rash here".

Margaery like "Umm we haz da guys wit swords and junks.... halp meeeeeeee"

Would think Tommen would have stood up for his fuck buddy.... what else does a teenage boy want more?