1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
11259769_460124600815046_1945603962_n.jpg

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We all know dat Red bish is gonna rezz him...

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anyone come across this resurrection theory yet?: http://www.bustle.com/articles/9104...-game-of-thrones-fans-arent-talking-about-yet

This all obviously relies on Theon and Sansa not being dad. Sansa committing suicide to end the season just doesn't seem like a proper way for her to go out.

I believe that Jon did transform into Ghost. He was the main character in the entire story. Without him, I think that the ratings would go down if they omitted Snow and it is all about ratings. As for Sansa, she didn't commit suicide. She and Reek jumped into a huge snow bank that would cushion their fall. I also wouldn't be surprised if Sansa's mommy dearest comes back as a messed up woman bound for revenge.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I believe that Jon did transform into Ghost. He was the main character in the entire story. Without him, I think that the ratings would go down if they omitted Snow and it is all about ratings. As for Sansa, she didn't commit suicide. She and Reek jumped into a huge snow bank that would cushion their fall. I also wouldn't be surprised if Sansa's mommy dearest comes back as a messed up woman bound for revenge.

FYI the Jon is in Ghost thing comes from the book storyline.... the book that HBO is not really following any longer.

My money is on Jon being rezzed by the Red Woman who is conveniently at Castle Black when Jon goes down.... if hes just in Ghost, why would we hear reports of the actor doing scenes dressed as Jon Snow?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
FYI the Jon is in Ghost thing comes from the book storyline.... the book that HBO is not really following any longer.

My money is on Jon being rezzed by the Red Woman who is conveniently at Castle Black when Jon goes down.... if hes just in Ghost, why would we hear reports of the actor doing scenes dressed as Jon Snow?

I think that he will morph into Ghost like his crippled younger brother morphs.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think that he will morph into Ghost like his crippled younger brother morphs.

They are called wargs.... and yes Jon can do it.... so can Arya according to the books.

I dont think Jon will simply live on for the remainder of the story inside Ghost though, why would they need the actor on set doing scenes if he was just going to technically be inside a wolf?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They are called wargs.... and yes Jon can do it.... so can Arya according to the books.

I dont think Jon will simply live on for the remainder of the story inside Ghost though, why would they need the actor on set doing scenes if he was just going to technically be inside a wolf?

That theory would be based on him filming flashback scenes. However since the actor who plays Jon Snow basically said GoT would still be playing a role in his acting career for another few years, it would imply he's not going fucking anywhere and its much more likely the red bish will rez Jon.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
That theory would be based on him filming flashback scenes. However since the actor who plays Jon Snow basically said GoT would still be playing a role in his acting career for another few years, it would imply he's not going fucking anywhere and its much more likely the red bish will rez Jon.

You are on point. Deadspin link to a bunch of season 6 pesudo spoilers- based on pictures gleaned from on set filming.

http://io9.com/everything-we-know-a...739264164#_ga=1.21595256.252373353.1444917638

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
I guess they were seen shooting somewhere that could be considered the "tower of joy"...Another flashback (werewood)?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=youtube;EI0ib1NErqg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI0ib1NErqg[/video]

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
:office:

Not gonna watch that trailer. Too many spoilers in those damn things!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In anticipation for da next season....

rg4DGkY.gif

NdWk9BU.gif

7dXNwDL.gif

r3pXTy8.gif

TXKEfVL.gif

DgfPBlu.gif