110940-Daenerys-petting-dragon-gif-Ga-7cj5.gif

Oh-your-kids-rambunctious-Daenerys-Targaryen-tries-tame-dragons.gif

111793-Joffrey-dies-gif-purple-weddin-9uMy_zpsd3f26811.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
God I miss The Hound. I hope that is one of the changes they make from the books. BRING BACK THE HOUND!

He not ded in da books... just a loner living with religious Monks.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I thought in the books they implied he died. Then again my memory is kinda shit these days. I might just be imagining it.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I haven't read the books but it would be cool if the Hound came back....even though it wouldn't make sense, what would he do?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I thought in the books they implied he died. Then again my memory is kinda shit these days. I might just be imagining it.

In the book Brienne is looking for Sansa and visits this island in the middle of a lake in Westeros.... while there she sees a horse that is wild like The Hound's and she sees some other stuff that might be his and then there is this "Grave Digger" character whom she never sees up close, a big dude digging graves who seems to be recovering or suffering from injuries/old injuries.

IIRC the Monks on the island tell her they found The Hound dead and took his horse and his stuff and buried him, but the implication Martin leaves is that hes certainly alive and staying with those Monks, but possibly too injured to fight the way he used to.

In the books he has the one fight with the dudes in the tavern, the one from the show where he says he gonna take their chicken, and in that fight hes hurt real bad and he and Arya leave and she winds up leaving him for dead there and that is where the Monks presumably find him. He never fights Brienne in the books, she is never hunting for Arya.... Arya is presumed ded.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So, I just re-watched the Hardhome episode with the woman (her first time through watching GoT), and the amount of foreshadowing is ridiculous.

Most hilarious: Sam totally convinces Ollie to murder Snow. He had a conversation about how "a man must, sometimes do what he thinks is right, even if others don't see it that way" (paraphrasing), after he is asked if he thinks Jon saving the wildlings is right. Ollie agrees, sort of (a man, Ollie, has to do what he thinks is right [murder Jon]).

Also, one of the wildling elders talks about the myth of "ice spiders as big as hounds." They're talked about in the books...so season 7 or 8 giant cgi spiders?

There were a few others, but typing on my phone is slow...so, re-watch that episode again, ladies.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
It also seemed like pretty heavy handed foreshadowing when Sam said Jon always comes back.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have to ask who is the guy in the hoody ? I've been seeing pictures of him showing up in various gifs.