Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
:shrug::gary:

his airness? mj? air jordan?

500x1000px-LL-311e0e9a_mjcrygif.gif

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
lol it is jordan dude..he made the horrible mistake of crying when entering the nba hall of fame...yes he was literally the first athlete to cry during their hall of fame induction

mjvi0ol0s5i3c6ikolql.jpg

this is the original picture i swear..he was memed to death

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK, but in that pic he just looks older and his face looks fuller than MJ's

The Apostate

Liked Posts:
I feel so dirty for breaking down and checking out the leaks.

Any other weaklings?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I can't fault anyone for checking out spoilers....I just don't get the idea of why someone would want to spoil it for others.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hahahahahaha...fucking called it!

ahhhhhhhh!!!! WTF!!!!!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What % of GoT fans were going "Who da fuq was that?" when Trystane died.

Also Hotah (dude with the giant axe) died like a bitch.... which is BS, he would never have just taken one knife to his back and went down.

Doran Martell died fittingly.... like a little bish.

Did anyone else lulz at Brienne in the fight to save Sansa? Podrick, the 14 year old squire stays mounted 90% of the fight and holds off 3 dudes while Brienne falls down, struggles to find her sword, and then takes on one dude at a time. Sansa should hire Podrick lol.

Btw dey never showed Brienne land the killing blow, Ima still think Stannis gonna turn out to be alive.... Brienne prolly stashed him somewhere so she can return and re-enact Misery with him.

Lastly, dey gonna make us wait like 3 episodes to see Jon Snow get rezzed.... fuarking ghey

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
What % of GoT fans were going "Who da fuq was that?" when Trystane died.

Also Hotah (dude with the giant axe) died like a bitch.... which is BS, he would never have just taken one knife to his back and went down.

Doran Martell died fittingly.... like a little bish.

Did anyone else lulz at Brienne in the fight to save Sansa? Podrick, the 14 year old squire stays mounted 90% of the fight and holds off 3 dudes while Brienne falls down, struggles to find her sword, and then takes on one dude at a time. Sansa should hire Podrick lol.

Btw dey never showed Brienne land the killing blow, Ima still think Stannis gonna turn out to be alive.... Brienne prolly stashed him somewhere so she can return and re-enact Misery with him.

Lastly, dey gonna make us wait like 3 episodes to see Jon Snow get rezzed.... fuarking ghey

lol i remember trystane..and for whatever reason i thought he was going to actually pull it off and survive

and hell yeah the guy with the axe was pussified in the show..by the way the book portrays him a knife in the back would've never stopped him

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lol i remember trystane..and for whatever reason i thought he was going to actually pull it off and survive

and hell yeah the guy with the axe was pussified in the show..by the way the book portrays him a knife in the back would've never stopped him

Not to mention she never woulda got a knife into his back.... dude was a hyper vigilante nut who lived to do nothing but guard Doran and fight people.

I am sure Martin will have Doran and Hotah die if he ever finishes book 6, but Hotah won't go down easy... GoT just copping out on fight scenes.