Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I still have a perfectly functioning moon door for precisely these sorts of situations.

G0GUbxk.gif

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Maybe it wasn't the necklace; perhaps it was her loss of faith and the necklace was just symbolic. Or, they just didn't think ahead for the sake of synchronicity. Either way, who cares?

the writers and show runners should probably care.

anyway, i didnt even notice that fact. my problem with the show is that the double crossing and murders have long since failed to be shocking, theyve become extremely predictable. and it annoys me that the characters, despite living in that world, where everyone is out to double cross you, constantly fail to see it coming from a mile away.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Not to mention she never woulda got a knife into his back.... dude was a hyper vigilante nut who lived to do nothing but guard Doran and fight people.

I am sure Martin will have Doran and Hotah die if he ever finishes book 6, but Hotah won't go down easy... GoT just copping out on fight scenes.

From reading the books, I think they completely fucked Dorne up. Some pretty awesome characters who were, like somebody else said, pussified.

Probably trying to save money on budget for some crazy shit later in the season.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
From reading the books, I think they completely fucked Dorne up. Some pretty awesome characters who were, like somebody else said, pussified.

Probably trying to save money on budget for some crazy shit later in the season.

yeah they really fucked dorne up

i wanted to see the oakheart story

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't remember Aria becoming blind from illness or injury in any previous episode, and there she is last week a vagabond blind beggar.....WTF :shrug:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I would take some of the Iron Islands story lol... I found Dorne to be kinda boring in the books, but the Iron Islands part of the story was decent and the show has 100% cut it out.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can't remember Aria becoming blind from illness or injury in any previous episode, and there she is last week a vagabond blind beggar.....WTF :shrug:

It was in the end of last season breh.... she killed Ser Meryn the pedo and when they found out they blinded her.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I would take some of the Iron Islands story lol... I found Dorne to be kinda boring in the books, but the Iron Islands part of the story was decent and the show has 100% cut it out.

Well, they did cast someone for Theon's uncle, so some of it should make it in this season.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

Dorne sucks on the show.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well, they did cast someone for Theon's uncle, so some of it should make it in this season.

He has 2 bad ass Uncles lol.... did they cast just Euron?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He has 2 bad ass Uncles lol.... did they cast just Euron?

I only heard about Euron being cast, but I suppose that doesn't mean much.

Ollie is such a little bitch, he's like the Mongo of the Knight's Watch.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
That was fun. Two quality kills in the first 15 minutes.

The giant gets shot with a xbow, grabs the guy smashes him against the wall and throws him across the yard.

The Mountain squashes the drunks skull against the wall.

I got the feeling that the Mountain was really hoping for a fight against the Kings Guard trying to stop Cersei from going to her daughter funeral. The Kings Guard wanted none of that. All Cersei had to do was say the word. I really hope the Mountain gets cut lose to fuck up the Sparrows. But only after Margaery does her walk of shame.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
#calledit