Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That was fun. Two quality kills in the first 15 minutes.

The giant gets shot with a xbow, grabs the guy smashes him against the wall and throws him across the yard.

The Mountain squashes the drunks skull against the wall.

I got the feeling that the Mountain was really hoping for a fight against the Kings Guard trying to stop Cersei from going to her daughter funeral. The Kings Guard wanted none of that. All Cersei had to do was say the word. I really hope the Mountain gets cut lose to fuck up the Sparrows. But only after Margaery does her walk of shame.

FYI those were not King's Guard.... The Mountain is a King's Guard.... Jaime is Lord Commander of the King's Guard.... they wear them white cloaks with gold armor.... those dudes were just ordinary Lannister guardsmen Cersei and Mountain were in a standoff with.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was fun. Two quality kills in the first 15 minutes.

The giant gets shot with a xbow, grabs the guy smashes him against the wall and throws him across the yard.

The Mountain squashes the drunks skull against the wall.

I got the feeling that the Mountain was really hoping for a fight against the Kings Guard trying to stop Cersei from going to her daughter funeral. The Kings Guard wanted none of that. All Cersei had to do was say the word. I really hope the Mountain gets cut lose to fuck up the Sparrows. But only after Margaery does her walk of shame.

That is a walk worthy of slow mo

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Definitely want to see The Mountain give the Faith Militant the business. Wanted Jaime to shank the High Sparrow, but alas

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Definitely want to see The Mountain give the Faith Militant the business. Wanted Jaime to shank the High Sparrow, but alas

I thought Jaime was gonna have to go HAM on some faith militant nutbags just to survive dat shit.... den like as he was about to be overcome Cersei was gonna show up with zombie-Mountain.

They really need to replenish the fucking King's Guard..... one-handed Jaime should not be the only guy protecting da fucking King.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't read the books but I gotta think the high Sparrows days are numbered.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn't read the books but I gotta think the high Sparrows days are numbered.

Da books go up to like when he sends Cersei on da walk of shame.... beyond that is all new material.

He is alive in both storylines.... the inevitable clash between the faith militant and the Lannisters is gonna be epic.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I cannot wait till that priest gets cut down.

So whats going on with Peter Baelish, is he building an army up in the Vale?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I feel as if that last episode needed a kill counter in the corner of the screen. Martin doing what Martin does.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I feel as if that last episode needed a kill counter in the corner of the screen. Martin doing what Martin does.

None of dis is Martin doe.... all the new material (the kills) is all HBO writing.

I feel like episode 2 is what we all were hoping to see in episode 1 lol

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought we weren't completely off script yet in the HBO series versus the books.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be happy to see Aria get her sight back. At some point she will sneak back, get needle, and then.....

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I thought we weren't completely off script yet in the HBO series versus the books.

Depends on the storyline breh.

Bran and Arya are still running along their story in Book 5.

Cersei/Jaime and erthang in King's Landing is beyond Book 5.

Sansa is beyond her book 5 storyline and HBO changed that storyline anyways.

Tyrion and erbody in Dany's stories are beyond book 5 and they changed Tyrion's story anyways.

Jon Snow obviously beyond book 5 since he was ded at the end of book 5.

Ramsey/Roose are beyond book 5.... end of book 5 Roose is alive.

Stannis idk about.... they changed his story, so if he is definitely dead then it is beyond/outside of book 5. He was alive at the end of book 5.

The Dorne story is beyond book 5.... Myrcella and Trystane were alive.... Prince Doran was alive.

The Iron Islands story is way behind.... like Balon dies in book 4 or beginning of book 5... the entire Iron Islands story will be within book 5 this season if I had to guess.

Theon's story is beyond book 5 and it has been changed along with Sansa.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think the same Jon Snow is coming back.

The one guy in season three that got brought back 6 times said each time he brought back, a little piece of him was missing. But he got brought back as soon as he died, which Snow has been out for at least 2 days.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't think the same Jon Snow is coming back.

The one guy in season three that got brought back 6 times said each time he brought back, a little piece of him was missing. But he got brought back as soon as he died, which Snow has been out for at least 2 days.

I think Jon Snow gonna turn into Jon Stark and become much more than just a young Night's Watch commander.

He has to or his role in the story would remain odd and minor....

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Depends on the storyline breh.

Bran and Arya are still running along their story in Book 5.

Cersei/Jaime and erthang in King's Landing is beyond Book 5.

Sansa is beyond her book 5 storyline and HBO changed that storyline anyways.

Tyrion and erbody in Dany's stories are beyond book 5 and they changed Tyrion's story anyways.

Jon Snow obviously beyond book 5 since he was ded at the end of book 5.

Ramsey/Roose are beyond book 5.... end of book 5 Roose is alive.

Stannis idk about.... they changed his story, so if he is definitely dead then it is beyond/outside of book 5. He was alive at the end of book 5.

The Dorne story is beyond book 5.... Myrcella and Trystane were alive.... Prince Doran was alive.

The Iron Islands story is way behind.... like Balon dies in book 4 or beginning of book 5... the entire Iron Islands story will be within book 5 this season if I had to guess.

Theon's story is beyond book 5 and it has been changed along with Sansa.
You're a blood bruh to me, but....spoiler tags?