Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I wish I had photoshop skills, this is begging for a disliking.

thrones1.gif

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Jon Snow gonna turn into Jon Stark and become much more than just a young Night's Watch commander.

He has to or his role in the story would remain odd and minor....

Whatever is it, I bet it's going to be big. Jon Snow honestly hasn't played that big of a role thus far. Most of the time he was just camping out at the wall, and then things got interesting when he was fighting the white walkers and brought the Wildlings back to Castle Black.... but his story has been dull for the most part. I would guarantee that's about to change.

I didn't finish reading all the books, but the Azor Ahai theory makes sense.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone e else notice how clean that dragon dungeon was? Could not imagine the stench of twin dragon dung piles and urine in there!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He will call out Jon Snow and die by his hands.

Pretty sure Jon will kill him.... in the book the whole reason Jon was murdered was cause he finally decided to go attack Winterfell and kill Ramsey, the Night's Watch dudes put up with the Wildling alliance and all it entailed but when he decided he would break his vows and go fight Ramsey they killed him.

For dramatic effect Sansa will show up and tell Jon what happened and den Jon will decide to step up and go put Longclaw thru Ramsey's dum face.

Of course in the fight scene Ramsey will have his dogs and Jon will have Ghost..... da foreshadowing....

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Jon will kill him.... in the book the whole reason Jon was murdered was cause he finally decided to go attack Winterfell and kill Ramsey, the Night's Watch dudes put up with the Wildling alliance and all it entailed but when he decided he would break his vows and go fight Ramsey they killed him.

For dramatic effect Sansa will show up and tell Jon what happened and den Jon will decide to step up and go put Longclaw thru Ramsey's dum face.

Of course in the fight scene Ramsey will have his dogs and Jon will have Ghost..... da foreshadowing....

And I cant Fucking wait....

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Direwolf versus Hellhounds

jA9lcoH.gif

I hope Arya's Wolf Nymeria shows up.... yes the Nymeria who ran off in Season 1 is still alive and at the head of a huge pack of normal wolves in the books.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope Arya's Wolf Nymeria shows up.... yes the Nymeria who ran off in Season 1 is still alive and at the head of a huge pack of normal wolves in the books.

Oh shit fam. Could it be like the Velociraptors and the T-Rex in Jurrasic World tag teaming the Hellhounds? Oh shit, perhaps even Bran controlling Nymeria?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh shit fam. Could it be like the Velociraptors and the T-Rex in Jurrasic World tag teaming the Hellhounds? Oh shit, perhaps even Bran controlling Nymeria?

Or Arya controlling Nymeria...