HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Whoa whoa whoa. How did this turn from using the magical necklace to becoming Melisandre? Fuck that. I'm out.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whoa whoa whoa. How did this turn from using the magical necklace to becoming Melisandre? Fuck that. I'm out.

You know how many bitches you'd get though but I don't know where my penis would go...it just poof or what

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You twisted boys have really gone off track here. More probing questions, are the Starks headed for a family reunion next episode... dire wolves included? What is born again Jon Snow's next move? Will momma's dragons find her and breath fire on those who disrespect here? Has the mighty mite really become a dragon whisperer? Can Arya be no one and a warg assisting her family at the same time?

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You twisted boys have really gone off track here. More probing questions, are the Starks headed for a family reunion next episode... dire wolves included? What is born again Jon Snow's next move? Will momma's dragons find her and breath fire on those who disrespect here? Has the mighty mite really become a dragon whisperer? Can Arya be no one and a wog assisting her family at the same time?

I think Sansa and Jon might meet up by next episode if they are in it, I could see the story being void of Jon next episode and be mostly Dany.

Den episode 4 Sansa and Jon might unite.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dany needs to stop fucking around and do something, her plotline is easily the most boring thing about the show. Obviously she'll be instrumental in the end game, but at least whip her tits out on occasion if she isn't going to do anything for two straight seasons.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dany needs to stop fucking around and do something, her plotline is easily the most boring thing about the show. Obviously she'll be instrumental in the end game, but at least whip her tits out on occasion if she isn't going to do anything for two straight seasons.

Yeah the show does a bad job of telling Dany's story in Mereen.

In the books she is in Mereen trying to stabilize things before she goes to Westeros.

But then the Sons of the Harpy insurgency begins and then one of the slaver cities she liberated on her way to Mereen is retaken by the Masters and then she has a whole host of enemies bearing down on Mereen while an insurgency is raging and shes trying to figure out how to calm erthang down by marrying that Hizdahr fucktard.

The show boils it down to "The Sons of the Harpy are jerks and Dany is indecisive"

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to start watching but you guys done fucked up how I will try to grasp the story. Bastards!

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah the show does a bad job of telling Dany's story in Mereen.

In the books she is in Mereen trying to stabilize things before she goes to Westeros.

But then the Sons of the Harpy insurgency begins and then one of the slaver cities she liberated on her way to Mereen is retaken by the Masters and then she has a whole host of enemies bearing down on Mereen while an insurgency is raging and shes trying to figure out how to calm erthang down by marrying that Hizdahr fucktard.

The show boils it down to "The Sons of the Harpy are jerks and Dany is indecisive"

All of that is happening in the show, but it's treated as a side note. First, Yunka rebelled so she sent the Second Sons to keep order (last season), and now that she has skipped out, all of the other cities in Slaver's Bay have been lost except Mereen (since the Unsullied, and her power structure, are there).

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
TJ has a very valid point. The amount of tits and ass has severely declined from past seasons. Martin needs more of his influence on the HBO show. There should never be a requirement or plot line needed to whip them titties out.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Sansa and Jon might meet up by next episode if they are in it, I could see the story being void of Jon next episode and be mostly Dany.

Den episode 4 Sansa and Jon might unite.
Isn't Bran headed to the wall too? Pretty sure Jon is in next episode as he's seen, in the preview for episode 3, doing the undertaker sit up and then hear someone say "they think you're a god."

I'd like to see Dany's story pick up too. Figure the release of her other 2 dragons was a prelude to that.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wish I had photoshop skills, this is begging for a disliking.

thrones1.gif

zDDpVh9.gif

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why do we not have a locked thread for Pigeon Furcker disliked gifs?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Dany IRL simply refuses to bare breastesess now that she is famous, don't blame HBO - they know what sells.

Thinking about a somewhat overlooked storyline/theory, are we to infer or speculate that the Imp has Targeryan blood since the dragons didn't flambé him?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dany IRL simply refuses to bare breastesess now that she is famous, don't blame HBO - they know what sells.

Thinking about a somewhat overlooked storyline/theory, are we to infer or speculate that the Imp has Targeryan blood since the dragons didn't flambé him?
No, that doesn't mean anything. remember he asked Missandei if they ever went after her and then reasoned they were very smart and wouldn't hurt someone who was known to them and going to help them. But the Tyrion being Targaryan thing comes from the fact Tywin despised him and the mad King had a thing for Tywin's wife. It is thought that he had his way with her at some point and Tyrion came from that. Tyrion did tell of his long time fascination with dragons in the last episode and that is more telling than the fact they didn't torch him. If true, it would make Tyrion the brother of Rhaegar who is believed to be the father of Jon. There's been many more hints dropped throughout the show to indicate Rhaegar and Lyanna are the true parents of Jon.

[video=youtube;3xaspBsfgRg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xaspBsfgRg[/video]

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
No, that doesn't mean anything. remember he asked Missandei if they ever went after her and then reasoned they were very smart and wouldn't hurt someone who was known to them and going to help them. But the Tyrion being Targaryan thing comes from the fact Tywin despised him and the mad King had a thing for Tywin's wife. It is thought that he had his way with her at some point and Tyrion came from that. Tyrion did tell of his long time fascination with dragons in the last episode and that is more telling than the fact they didn't torch him. If true, it would make Tyrion the brother of Rhaegar who is believed to be the father of Jon. There's been many more hints dropped throughout the show to indicate Rhaegar and Lyanna are the true parents of Jon.

[video=youtube;3xaspBsfgRg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xaspBsfgRg[/video]

Yeah, I did take the Missandei conversation into account, it just seems unlikely to me that the show-runners would have thrown in a superfluous scene without any further-reaching story line. I highly doubt this is the end of the Tyrion-Dragon relationship.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I did take the Missandei conversation into account, it just seems unlikely to me that the show-runners would have thrown in a superfluous scene without any further-reaching story line. I highly doubt this is the end of the Tyrion-Dragon relationship.
The scene wasn't superfluous, the dragons are released and will, no doubt, wreak some havoc and maybe even get Dany's story going again. It's also Tyrions first contact with them. And as I mentioned, his telling of his obsession with dragons as a child could be the clue that he's Targaryen. 3 dragons must have 3 riders, Dany, her nephew Jon and her half brother Tyrion.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tyrion and Jon riding dragons. Fuck yeah. Bring it.