Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The scene wasn't superfluous, the dragons are released and will, no doubt, wreak some havoc and maybe even get Dany's story going again. It's also Tyrions first contact with them. And as I mentioned, his telling of his obsession with dragons as a child could be the clue that he's Targaryen. 3 dragons must have 3 riders, Dany, her nephew Jon and her half brother Tyrion.
I am ok with this scenario

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe Jon shows up to fight Ramsey with a Dragon and Ghost.... lol hounds gonna be like "Fuk u Ramsey, nope nope nope nope"

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Maybe Jon shows up to fight Ramsey with a Dragon and Ghost.... lol hounds gonna be like "Fuk u Ramsey, nope nope nope nope"

Dragon death is too quick & easy for Ramsey, given his love of the hounds he likely has an upcoming tet a tet with a direwolf.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dany IRL simply refuses to bare breastesess now that she is famous, don't blame HBO - they know what sells.

Thinking about a somewhat overlooked storyline/theory, are we to infer or speculate that the Imp has Targeryan blood since the dragons didn't flambé him?

He could have which could be another reason why his father hated him so much. The camera work on his scene with the dragons was really interesting as he talked to the dragons. YOu could see the "facial" expressions of the dragons comprehending what he was telling them. SOrt of the same thing was going on with the raptors in Jurasic WOrld.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dragon death is too quick & easy for Ramsey, given his love of the hounds he likely has an upcoming tet a tet with a direwolf.
Dragon will obliterate the army he gathers. Ghost will feast on his flesh.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You'd all smash Margaery Tyrell right?

Naked female Dobby could be standing right next to us and it wouldn't matter. Margaery would still get it long dick style.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Arya in real life is 19.

smurf.jpg

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah but you could get her to watch comic book movies, she's a nerd. She'd prolly smash while playing video games.

So you could smash while you smash. Thats some xzibit type shit right there.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah but you could get her to watch comic book movies, she's a nerd. She'd prolly smash while playing video games.

You aint got to convince me man lol

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think because they are free of trying to take book chapters and fit them into episodes they are just trying to cover a tiny bit of various storylines in every episode.

I like it because I get to see some of each story, but I realize I kinda hate it cause last night was "Oh cool we get to see what Jon does..... he got dressed.... and he hung the dudes who stabbed him.... mkay cool"

His watch has ended he says..... I called dat shit when he died.... Jon gonna go beat some ass.... he died, he free of them vows.

EDIT: I should say free of the book chapters for most storylines.... Arya and Bran still within the books, but it seemed to me they are choosing to show chunks of chapters in order to pace their story like the others.

Last edited:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Who kills Ramsey and how he gets killed is a great story line in itself. There is a long line of people and animals who would love that to be them. Hell, I hate the SOB myself and can dust off my M-14 and do the honor:)