Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who kills Ramsey and how he gets killed is a great story line in itself. There is a long line of people and animals who would love that to be them. Hell, I hate the SOB myself and can dust off my M-14 and do the honor:)

It has to be Jon....

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They are setting up a Snow vs Snow battle. Jon gonna fuck some shit up.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They are setting up a Snow vs Snow battle. Jon gonna fuck some shit up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This

Iz been foreshadowed and was directly stated in the books.... the reason Jon gets murdered in the book is because he decides to go fuk Ramsey up.

Jon will fight Ramsey and Ghost will fuk up Ramsey's hounds.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm going to need these White Walkers to come back around soon.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think because they are free of trying to take book chapters and fit them into episodes they are just trying to cover a tiny bit of various storylines in every episode.

I like it because I get to see some of each story, but I realize I kinda hate it cause last night was "Oh cool we get to see what Jon does..... he got dressed.... and he hung the dudes who stabbed him.... mkay cool"

His watch has ended he says..... I called dat shit when he died.... Jon gonna go beat some ass.... he died, he free of them vows.

EDIT: I should say free of the book chapters for most storylines.... Arya and Bran still within the books, but it seemed to me they are choosing to show chunks of chapters in order to pace their story like the others.

I was actually talking about that with my gf. Like you, I do like that they're focusing on everyone's story... but I feel like every 5 minutes it's switching to someone else.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was actually talking about that with my gf. Like you, I do like that they're focusing on everyone's story... but I feel like every 5 minutes it's switching to someone else.

Yep I think that is the writers putting the story together for a show and not just translating book chapters into show story.

I mean Jon has had 3 episodes and they carried him to a room, he laid there ded, they rezzed him, he got dressed, he hung his murderers, and he walked away.

Let's be honest that is probably all in one book chapter and woulda been in 1 episode, but they want to cover a little bit of like 8 storylines rather than covering a big chunk of 3 or 4.

Idk if I like it yet or not.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Would be awesomely emasculating for him to get sliced up by Arya as well.

Arya is never gonna slice up anyone lol, its gonna be the long troll.... you assume she gonna become a badass assassin, she completes her training and then gets off a boat in Westeros and some crossbowmen accidentally shoots her in the face.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Bolton is going to lead the North army in arms against King's Landing. Same time the Dorne snakes are going to sail there, Iron Born are going to sail somewhere. The Iron Bank will likely do considerable damage. Dragon-lead army will roast the Walker Army at some point, and Bran-tree will somehow tip the scales with some hippie-nature-ninja shit.

How it's all tied together and the sequencing of it all has too many permutations for me to consider now, just hoping for solid weekly episodes.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wish the stories all moved faster, ya get a little piece of this, then a little of that and have to wait another week for a little bit of the other thing.

Would have been nice if Jon told us his plans before walking off the job.

The sword fight was cool even though It painted Ed as rather weak and dishonorable. But Let Bran see the whole TOJ thing rather than make him and us wait so long.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
And could Dany's story move any slower? Call on the babies, momma, and take those disrespectful pukes out and get back to ruling.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And could Dany's story move any slower? Call on the babies, momma, and take those disrespectful pukes out and get back to ruling.

I read the books and I can confirm, yes Dany's story can move slower.... if you bitch anymore it might move even slower.

I had the thought "Shit is she still hanging out in this city trying to decide what to do?" like 20 times in the books.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read the books and I can confirm, yes Dany's story can move slower.... if you bitch anymore it might move even slower.

I had the thought "Shit is she still hanging out in this city trying to decide what to do?" like 20 times in the books.

That's just bad news. Her stories always seem to move the slowest.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's as if she's there for tease for the majority of the season before climaxing in the finale.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
IMO they do a nice job balancing and mixing in the slower-developing stories (i.e., Dany, Bran) with the action figures such as The Hound, Brienne, Bolton - when those latter 3 are on-screen, don't blink because blood flow will shortly ensue.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Hound lives. We just need to see Bran confirm R+L=J and then he can have the rest of the season off.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
in the beginning of the show it seemed like the direwolves were unstoppable

those bitches are dying left and right now