Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The old man was nothing compared to Ser Art. The ambidextrous great swordsman had no equal. Only taken out by cowards who would stab him in the back.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fun fact, he is alive in the books.... idk why he ded in the show.

Me neither. He might have been the most "knightly" of all of the characters in the story. I remember vaguely in the books some discussion about what a great all around knight that he was. He certainly was someone that other knights did not want to lock horns with.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kinda surprising how that ended up. Little Bran more than a bit disappointed and kinda painted Ned in a negative light. Before that we had seen other characters seemingly doubt he was the father of Jon referring to how honorable he was and that would make him a very unlikely candidate for adultery. With the sword fight though, you can also blow it off as he wasn't there to entertain Dayne in an honorable match but rather just get through the kings guards to get to his sister.

Sure. They had his sister captive and had to go through Dayne and company to rescue her. This wasn't somekind of honor match. This was war and the gloves were off.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sure. They had his sister captive and had to go through Dayne and company to rescue her. This wasn't somekind of honor match. This was war and the gloves were off.

Then again, as Bran said, it wasn't the way his father told the story.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The victors write the history....

Yeah but Ned clearly wasn't the victor. He was disarmed and dead meat til his buddy came up from behind. Maybe we should say the cowards write the history...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah but Ned clearly wasn't the victor. He was disarmed and dead meat til his buddy came up from behind. Maybe we should say the cowards write the history...

You are bitter about this lmao...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As mentioned already, this wasn't some fucking honor bout. Anything goes in war. They could have shot him with a poison arrow for all I give a fuck. I would have been like "bye bitch, bye."

Last edited:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
15efeec4728d5308827f9096c9b4a30af8bda43d.jpg

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, representing the many faced god also gets you many hair colors apparently.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post

Then again, as Bran said, it wasn't the way his father told the story.

Bran didn't say that. I believe that he said that it was the way the story was told.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

How was Stark a coward? Anything goes in combat. What was Stark to do, let himself be killed? Was he not trying to rescue his sister and his pal with the knife helped him? IF you friend was in peril, would you not kill his enemy? I certainly would. This was not some kind of duel. This was war and shit always happens in war

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Things really picked up in this episode. Dany back in control and still unburnt. Stark reunion w/Ramsay's doom on the horizon. Knew things were not gonna work out well for Osha.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It is interesting how the women are taking control. Cersei is going to lay out the High Sparrow. Dorne is run by the cunts. Sansa is the force behind re-taking Winterfell. And Theon's sister is going to kick ass as the ruler of the Iron Born. Then of course is Khalessi marching 100,000 Dothraki and waiting for her three dragons to catch up with her. Little Arya achieving new status with the faceless ones, whatever that is?

Only Ramsey, Littlefinger, and the Imp are in the way for complete female dominance of the THRONES. Unless Bran makes a Warg power play:)

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is interesting how the women are taking control. Cersei is going to lay out the High Sparrow. Dorne is run by the cunts. Sansa is the force behind re-taking Winterfell. And Theon's sister is going to kick ass as the ruler of the Iron Born. Then of course is Khalessi marching 100,000 Dothraki and waiting for her three dragons to catch up with her. Little Arya achieving new status with the faceless ones, whatever that is?

Only Ramsey, Littlefinger, and the Imp are in the way for complete female dominance of the THRONES. Unless Bran makes a Warg power play:)
Think Bran is being suckered. Sansa would have no hope without Jon and his Wildlings including the Giant. Kinda knew Dany wasn't gonna have to be saved like the damsel in distress by Jorah and Daario.