Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Ygritte: "That thing you did, with your mouth? Is that what Lords do to Ladies in the South?"

Jon: "I don't know. I just wanted to kiss you there is all. You seemed to like it."

Bottom Line(pun intended). Ya gotta love red-heads:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i'm still laughing at the homie sandor saying fuck the king again :andruw:

Methinks the Hound got REALLY PISSED at the king for leaving him at the Gate and running to his mommy when the pig shit fire was at hand:)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Methinks the Hound got REALLY PISSED at the king for leaving him at the Gate and running to his mommy when the pig shit fire was at hand:)

tumblr_n3ocovPs0K1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The Hound wanted to take Sansa with him so he could use her as his meat pocket.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Hound wanted to take Sansa with him so he could use her as his meat pocket.

Idk.... The Hound doesn't seem like a bad dude.... I mean hes brutal, but I don't think he is all bad like his brother.

He chose to fight his brother to save Loras from getting cut in half.... he chose to cover Sansa after Joffrey had her clothes ripped off.... he chose to go save Sansa from getting raped when he didn't have to.... he chose to take Arya to her family instead of selling her back to the Lannisters.

I would have him in my King's Guard if I was anyone opposing the Lannisters.... who da fuck else you got who can handle the Mountain?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Idk.... The Hound doesn't seem like a bad dude.... I mean hes brutal, but I don't think he is all bad like his brother.

He chose to fight his brother to save Loras from getting cut in half.... he chose to cover Sansa after Joffrey had her clothes ripped off.... he chose to go save Sansa from getting raped when he didn't have to.... he chose to take Arya to her family instead of selling her back to the Lannisters.

I would have him in my King's Guard if I was anyone opposing the Lannisters.... who da fuck else you got who can handle the Mountain?

Well yeah, if he was a really bad dude he wouldn't have asked her, he would have just taken her.

And he hates his brother, I doubt 'saving' Loras had anything to do with it.

But you're right, he does have a small soft spot it seems.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well yeah, if he was a really bad dude he wouldn't have asked her, he would have just taken her.

And he hates his brother, I doubt 'saving' Loras had anything to do with it.

But you're right, he does have a small soft spot it seems.

That's what I thought at first, but then I re-watched the 1st season.... and when he goes to fight his brother he yells "LEAVE HIM BE" and then he blocks a sword strike and backs off.... he then only engages in combat once his brother attacks. Now maybe its just the way they presented it in the show, but The Hound seems to operate with good intentions behind alot of what he does rather than just being the mindless attack dog that people claim him to be.

He could have easily just let The Mountain kill Loras and then attacked him after, but instead he jumped up and put himself in harms way to save Loras.

Heres the scene:

[video=youtube;kP6I-peP3e0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP6I-peP3e0[/video]

Whether I am right or wrong I think he is an interesting character for sure.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think snoop, er the hound was just trying to stop big bro from being a dishonorable shithead.

And you're right, starting with the battle of blackwater bay he is one of my favorite characters. Now teamed up with another favorite. Odd (but lethal) couple.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think snoop, er the hound was just trying to stop big bro from being a dishonorable shithead.

And you're right, starting with the battle of blackwater bay he is one of my favorite characters. Now teamed up with another favorite. Odd (but lethal) couple.

I think it comes down to him deep down wanting to be the opposite of his brother.... he doesn't want to just be a bad ass who abuses people and acts as an attack dog for the Lannisters, he wants to be on the right side of things, even though he has been on the wrong side alot, following his brother's lead.

That scene was his first step in his decision of "Fuck The King" so to speak.... for once he decided not to sit back and watch his brother hurt someone and he did something about it. The Hound is a very conflicted character methinks

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Seems the hound will train her into a bad ass mfer and she will get revenge.

Actually something better happens. Much better.

Nope, she doesn't get trained by the hound. She gets trained by the same group that trained Ja'Qen H'ghar.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was about to quote Supra and then realized it would reveal the spoiler lol.... FYI for people who have not read the books, dont do that!

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So now Cersei's other son Tommen Baratheon is next in line?

King Tommen Baratheon?

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Was anybody else wildly underwhelmed by the way he died? I had hoped it would have been Arya to do it, killing the people she had named in her prayers. Of course I knew this wasn't going to happen but it would have been cool.

As much as I wanted that little cocksucker to die, I was kind of hoping he would have survived this just to have him get it far worse later on.

I guess we'll always have Tywinn's demise to look forward to, of course he has more Stark blood on his hands than Joffrey did anyway.