Game of Thrones Thread

MacBear

Liked Posts:
I need to re-watch it, but I was thinking either Margaery did it or Cersei tried to poison Margaery and Joffrey wound up with the cup and got the poison instead.... however I believe one of my co-workers may have spoiled it cause he read the books but has not kept up with the show.

I won't say what he said in case it was a true spoiler...

EDIT: Just re-watched it.... definitely not my Cersei idea, though it would be some awesome irony. What I noticed on the second take was when Tyrion went to get the wine goblet while Joffrey is eating the pie, he goes to grab it and shares a look with Lady Olenna who was sitting right across from where Joffrey had left the cup... I wonder if that is what MacBear was alluding to.

your cersei idea is a good one. would've been awesome if it was actually the case.

im afraid to say exactly which parts of the wedding scene you should pay attention to for fear of spoiling it in the process.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Pp6dDUN.gif

KmBi78n.gif

48509047.jpg

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Didn't read da books, but i got screen shots of who i think killed dat p-haggot joffrey last episode

.Notice da 2nd pic, a stone is missing from dat little kunty necklace

XYiZNsZ.jpg

J8vCfGm.jpg

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why you gotta spoil shit for people. Let all that shit come as a surprise. The wonder and dread of a POSSIBLE death is much more impactfull than knowing someone/someones are going to die.

It's the game of thrones. People be dying. All the time. I think a fart leads to a characters death. But not a queef. Queefing isn't funny.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here's a silver lining.... I think Joffrey.... died with his V card still on him.... bahahahah

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Here's a silver lining.... I think Joffrey.... died with his V card still on him.... bahahahah

Not a chance; unless he couldn't get it up while murdering all those whores...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not a chance; unless he couldn't get it up while murdering all those whores...

Wat? He murdered people cause he enjoyed it more than the idea of having sex.... I don't think he ever fucked anyone prior to dying.

Anyone with book knowledge weigh in here.... did he die at the Wedding with his V card in his pocket?

EDIT: And btw, this is assuming Joffrey stays dead.... I could see his getting brought back with magic and getting back to trolling King's Landing like this little fucktard he is lol

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wat? He murdered people cause he enjoyed it more than the idea of having sex.... I don't think he ever fucked anyone prior to dying.

Anyone with book knowledge weigh in here.... did he die at the Wedding with his V card in his pocket?

EDIT: And btw, this is assuming Joffrey stays dead.... I could see his getting brought back with magic and getting back to trolling King's Landing like this little fucktard he is lol
Nobody would waste magic on that fuck. Maybe lady Stark ;) but not him.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Joff is dead.

I'm trying to figure out the 6 deaths from memory. I can think 3 off the top of my head.

edit-ok now I can think of 4.....

Dontus, Tywin, Shae, Obreyn, the Mountain (undead now), who is the 6th

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I don't remember joffrey dipping his wick in the books but it has been a while

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
He received a generous belated name day gift but the little fucker wasted the opportunity to “get the poison out.”

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He received a generous belated name day gift but the little fucker wasted the opportunity to “get the poison out.”

Ya know SERE, we tried didn't we.... the lil cunt just wouldn't go for it

MacBear

Liked Posts:
he seems intent on raping sansa in the books. otherwise nothing overtly sexual is ever implied
for/by joffrey that i remember

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thanks bamainatlanta for the 6th via PM. I was stumped but your PM jogged my memory. I totally forgot about all that.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
meh, it's nothing, but it's something...

[video=youtube;u6KLzjXAV3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6KLzjXAV3s[/video]