1. Chicago Blackhawks
I do what I can. Next up introducing Sansa to my little finger :bowrofl:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've been real busy, but hope to get on chatzy this weekend.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nice.... btw nice work on w/e hypothetical part you played in killing Joffrey and rescuing Sansa....

I don't think it's really all that hypothetical, the evidence is pretty compelling: Dontos Hollard (the fat guy who brought Sansa to the boat) was also the one that delivered the poison necklace which would almost certainly also be on Little Finger's order.

Not a spoiler, but for those that couldn't put it together from the evidence so far you may not want to read about who is guaranteed to be involved:
In case you missed it, the matron of the Tyrells then ganked one of the stones from it (the necklace) when she was talking to Sansa about what a shame Rob's death was (so she is the likely poisoner unless she passed it off to someone else first). And since fat bastard Hollard knew to snag Sansa the very moment Joffrey started choking it would only make sense that Little Finger, Olenna Tyrell, and Hollard were those that were definitely in on it that we can glean so far. Now, if anyone from any of the other Houses took part is a different question entirely.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't think it's really all that hypothetical, the evidence is pretty compelling: Dontos Hollard (the fat guy who brought Sansa to the boat) was also the one that delivered the poison necklace which would almost certainly also be on Little Finger's order.

Not a spoiler, but for those that couldn't put it together from the evidence so far you may not want to read about who is guaranteed to be involved:
In case you missed it, the matron of the Tyrells then ganked one of the stones from it (the necklace) when she was talking to Sansa about what a shame Rob's death was (so she is the likely poisoner unless she passed it off to someone else first). And since fat bastard Hollard knew to snag Sansa the very moment Joffrey started choking it would only make sense that Little Finger, Olenna Tyrell, and Hollard were those that were definitely in on it that we can glean so far. Now, if anyone from any of the other Houses took part is a different question entirely.

Yeah I know... I am just speaking from the viewer perspective.... all you know at this point is Little Finger hired the fat dude to bring Sansa to him and then killed him. He has yet to say or imply he was involved for sure. Reading between the lines I agree it appears pretty clear what his involvement was, but technically it has not been confirmed by any characters on the show as of the last episode.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So who wants to see Oberyn fight da Mountain?

Something tells me they fight but neither one dies.... but in the episode they fight at least 11 Starks die via betrayal cause they are fucktards

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't care. I'm getting some red witch action at dragonstone and killing people with leeches

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't care. I'm getting some red witch action at dragonstone and killing people with leeches

You aint got dat kid for da leeches brah..... you gonna need to do something else.

Maybe you could go fuck up da Lannisters before they go all Mad King on Westeros and wind up letting the White Walkers overrun the place.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Something tells me they fight but neither one dies....

you are wrong

they both die, and one doesn't

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you are wrong

they both die, and one doesn't

hey, supra, imagine if

undead Mountain hooked up with undead Lady Stoneheart. They could have a bizarre love triangle with sort-of undead Beric Dondarrion and it could all be mediated by possibly sort-of undead Jon Snow

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
hey, supra, imagine if

undead Mountain hooked up with undead Lady Stoneheart. They could have a bizarre love triangle with sort-of undead Beric Dondarrion and it could all be mediated by possibly sort-of undead Jon Snow

i thought
Beric Dondarrion was really dead when he brought Cat back to life

Also

you made me lol with the Mountain/Cat love triangle thing

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wanna click dem spoilers..... so bad lol

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I wanna click dem spoilers..... so bad lol

Ha! Don't do it!

My sister just started watching the series last week, she is already on season 2. She is already asking me spoilers/clarification. She wanted to know if Dany's baby was really dead. I explained to her the 3 deaths brought the dragons to life. It didn't dawn on her. I let her know that all 3 were dead (witch, Drago, baby) however I let her know there was a deviation in the series that didn't happen in the books at the end of season 2 that she would like. (Drago vision in the House of the Undying).

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i thought
Beric Dondarrion was really dead when he brought Cat back to life

Also

you made me lol with the Mountain/Cat love triangle thing

I think you're right, I just meant
Beric doesn't act undead quite the same way the others are, ya know? But I imagine that is where Jon Snow will be headed in Book 6 courtesy of Melisandre

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think you're right, I just meant
Beric doesn't act undead quite the same way the others are, ya know? But I imagine that is where Jon Snow will be headed in Book 6 courtesy of Melisandre

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Gotcha. You're totally right about that.

I believe you are right. My thought was all along that Melisandre would bring him back like Beric

I had a brainfart.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Something tells me they fight but neither one dies.... but in the episode they fight at least 11 Starks die via betrayal cause they are fucktards
Something tells me they fight and both die.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
I'd love to see Cersei get raped by her brother on top of the corpse of their son... Kidding- great show. They do go for a bit of shock effect here and there, though. Kind of a Nip/Tuck quality to it. No offense to you geeks who worship George RR Martin.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd love to see Cersei get raped by her brother on top of the corpse of their son... Kidding- great show. They do go for a bit of shock effect here and there, though. Kind of a Nip/Tuck quality to it. No offense to you geeks who worship George RR Martin.

You have that backwards. The scene with Cersei and Jaime was printed in 2000, Nip/Tuck first aired in 2003. So the Jaime/Cersei/dead body scene came first.