Game of Thrones Thread

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
You have that backwards. The scene with Cersei and Jaime was printed in 2000, Nip/Tuck first aired in 2003. So the Jaime/Cersei/dead body scene came first.

Thanks- the Nip/Tuck comparison was in reference to the overall attempt to instill shock value into the show- not necessarily that scene (which I didn't know Nip/Tuck ever did).

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thanks- the Nip/Tuck comparison was in reference to the overall attempt to instill shock value into the show- not necessarily that scene (which I didn't know Nip/Tuck ever did).

I hear you but that is just part of the book. It was a scene in the book so I don't see them attempting to instill shock. It is one of many things that stood out in my reading of the book, so perhaps that is why I see it differently.

I'm trying to think of something that might have been adapted differently to instill shock. Perhaps the Drago scene when he is dead. Idk. Dangit, you have me thinking now. lol!

Oh! Jaime being at the Purple Wedding is different. It adds a little more drama, not sure it is more shock.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
So if the hound gets Arya to the Veil will she make that little brat fly? That kid is another Joffery in the making

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So if the hound gets Arya to the Veil will she make that little brat fly? That kid is another Joffery in the making

Does Arya get the the Vail????
no

Does anyone fly at the Vail????

Yup, Littlefinger kicks Lizza Aaron throw the moon door, or whatever it is called and blame it on someone else in the room, because only 3 people were in the room, IIRC he married Lizza so that made him the protector of the Vail

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
no

Yup, Littlefinger kicks Lizza Aaron throw the moon door, or whatever it is called and blame it on someone else in the room, because only 3 people were in the room, IIRC he married Lizza so that made him the protector of the Vail

you cant make me look at your spoilers!

can-t-look-away-18454884.jpg

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
no

LOL, you butchered those names...

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
10171131_10100938045152294_1154621869777957615_n.jpg

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Apparently grandma used to be good at sex.

I thought Margaery was gonna go all Mary Kay Letourneau on young Tommen.

Nice.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
liked the last shot. what the hell was THAT thing. demon white walker?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
It's interesting, I feel like I've gotten more info on the White Walkers just from that last episode than in all of the books so far, lol.

Also, I can't wait until Coldhands shows up. Gonna be badass.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's interesting, I feel like I've gotten more info on the White Walkers just from that last episode than in all of the books so far, lol.

Also, I can't wait until Coldhands shows up. Gonna be badass.

when they showed a white walker on a horse in the trailer, I thought it would be Coldhands, but apparently not?

also, is it just me or is coldhands

benjen stark?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Actually, wait a fucking minute... we should have already seen Coldhands! WTF!

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
when they showed a white walker on a horse in the trailer, I thought it would be Coldhands, but apparently not?

also, is it just me or is coldhands

benjen stark?

Yeah, I agree. But what's weird is that it's kind of an obvious connection... maybe too obvious?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
This season I was excited to see two characters, Coldhands being one and I bet who you could guess who the other is... gonna blow some GoT virgin minds.