Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Anyone else feel like the Hawks losing combined with the ending to this episode felt like taking a mace directly to the nuts?

Yeah... when it ended I said "Well fuck.... this shit is depressing"

Had to watch an episode of Parks and Rec to balance back out.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
LOL at you silly bitches getting attached to GoT characters. It's not gonna end well.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
ALL CHARACTERS MUST DIE

Grrm.jpg

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Had to bump this- the pics of George RR Martin and the obese couple needed to be washed away with this one more time:

25tyln6.jpg

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Looking forward to what looks like a "shitting gold" season finale.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Looking forward to what looks like a "shitting gold" season finale.

Like 50 more characters need to die before this season can end, so shit should get exciting these last 2 episodes.

Somehow the Starks are gonna lose some people.... episode 10 will end with the introduction and execution of like 200 long lost Stark relatives.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Like 50 more characters need to die before this season can end, so shit should get exciting these last 2 episodes.

Somehow the Starks are gonna lose some people.... episode 10 will end with the introduction and execution of like 200 long lost Stark relatives.

Might kill off another Targaryen...pretty sure the remaining Starks are good for the rest of the season.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Might kill off another Targaryen...pretty sure the remaining Starks are good for the rest of the season.

Yeah... Dany's story will get interesting for like 5 mins and then Roose Bolton will show up with Jorah, Jorah will stab her in the belly and whisper in to her ear "The Lannisters send their regards"..... Dany dies.... her Dragons are assholes, they are off murdering sheep or some shit, Grey Worm takes the Unsullied to get drunk, and Dario winds up dying by the hands of his own men who were payed off by Little Finger in accordance with an alliance he made with Bolton and Walder Frey to become a Triple Entente to go after the Iron Throne. This will all happen in the last 15 seconds of the episode and then cut to an image of the Ice King dude beyond the Wall just looking pissed.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Actually, I was just predicting that Aemon (maester of the citadel, old fucker at the wall) dies during the raid on Castle Black. (forgot that he's a Targaryen, didn't you?)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Actually, I was just predicting that Aemon (maester of the citadel, old fucker at the wall) dies during the raid on Castle Black. (forgot that he's a Targaryen, didn't you?)

No, I truly did not..... but he is probably based off George RR Martin's old grand pappy..... he won't die.

Plus Martin continually goes for the shock factor.... if an old blind man dies during a pitched battle between the Night's Watch and the Wildlings, no one will be all that surprised.... but I could see him killing Dany....

EDIT: Also the Old Blind Maester living next to a wall made of fucking ice? I would not be surprised if next episode they just say he died in his bed.... maybe not even of an illness, just old age.

"Dragons are big eh? Dany has shit going right? Exciting.... shes about ready to take shit over, aren't you guys excited about all the build up I've done? BWAHAHAHA I HAD HER BETRAYED AND STABBED AND CORPSE RAPED, SHE WAS BASED OFF THE HEAD CHEERLEADER WHO WOULD NEVER FUCK ME!"
-George RR Martin

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Vale is only good as a defensive position. I don't think they have a large army and no navy. I still think that the Iron Bank and Stannis is the real wild
card in all of this. IF Stannis can somehow use the Starks and their banner men while having the Vale as a protected keep so to speak, then maybe
they could make a move on Kings Landing and take over the Throne:) IT kind of interesting how this is evolving with Sansa Stark of all people, a key
player in everything.

Question remains....... Are Arya and Sansa reunited? Could a Stark reunion be on hand. Bran knows his half brother is alive. Hodar! Hodar!! Unite the WOLVES again:)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Vale is only good as a defensive position. I don't think they have a large army and no navy. I still think that the Iron Bank and Stannis is the real wild
card in all of this. IF Stannis can somehow use the Starks and their banner men while having the Vale as a protected keep so to speak, then maybe
they could make a move on Kings Landing and take over the Throne:) IT kind of interesting how this is evolving with Sansa Stark of all people, a key
player in everything.

Question remains....... Are Arya and Sansa reunited? Could a Stark reunion be on hand. Bran knows his half brother is alive. Hodar! Hodar!! Unite the WOLVES again:)

If Stannis can put together any kind of fighting force and go after the Lannisters..... it has become quite obvious that the Lannisters, while devious and clever... do not excel at warfare..... Robb Stark beat Tywin's ass up and down Westeros, so Stannis could beat some ass..... maybe Dorn finally comes into play with Prince Oberyn getting his face exploded by da Mountain? They chip in some force to Stannis, or maybe they go after the Tyrells to keep the Lannisters isolated?

So much shit could happen.... but chances are.... all we will see next episode..... HODOR... HODOR.... HOOOOOOOODDDOOOOOOOR

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Speaking of nuts............. Has Grey Worm had a transplant? Maybe he will take a new name. Suggestions?

Maybe GREAT SNAKE??

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Had to bump this- the pics of George RR Martin and the obese couple needed to be washed away with this one more time:

25tyln6.jpg

Did she just say.......... Grey Worm........ I thought that the water was pretty cold!!!!!!!!! I thought that there should be SHRINKAGE!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I broke down and bought the five books yesterday. I am going to read the first three books well before next season. I was trying to wait until after all seasons of GoT ended on HBO but I couldn't help myself anymore.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Man I really liked Oberyn, I'm crushed about what happened to him, it was mind blowing...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man I really liked Oberyn, I'm crushed about what happened to him, it was mind blowing...

LOL. My cousin had the exact same reaction and I told him well yeah he seemed to be a cool, honorable guy but we barely had anything invested into him as a character. Another recurring theme is that Martin kills off characters that are honorable or subscribe to the old guard type of honor system.