Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL. My cousin had the exact same reaction and I told him well yeah he seemed to be a cool, honorable guy but we barely had anything invested into him as a character. Another recurring theme is that Martin kills off characters that are honorable or subscribe to the old guard type of honor system.

Yeah.... that old guy, Yohn Royce who was nice to Sansa, knew Ned and whatnot..... yeah hes gonna be murdered shortly, way too goodie goodie.

I think Martin makes the point that guys like Ned and later Robb cannot win playing by the old rules.... maybe Rickon will grow up and be a North version of Tywin Lannister all "MY DAD AND BROTHER WERE FUCKING IDIOTS.... THEY GOT MURDERED LIKE IDIOTS :mad:"

EDIT: Fun fact no one will probably notice if they just watch the shows..... that old dude Yohn Royce, Bannerman of the Vale.... his son was the young asshat Waymar Royce in the beginning of the very first episode of the first season who fucked around and got killed by that White Walker dude.

Last edited:

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
aVO6xnK_700b_v1.jpg

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I can't even tell who the fuck half those people are. Too damn much hair.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That is Oberyn and his woman Ellaria Sand is to the left of Cersi then its obviously Brienne to the left of Ellaria. The only character I can't seem to figure out is the one above Ellaria but I suspect its Loras Tyrell aka the gay knight.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
That is Oberyn and his woman Ellaria Sand is to the left of Cersi then its obviously Brienne to the left of Ellaria. The only character I can't seem to figure out is the one above Ellaria but I suspect its Loras Tyrell aka the gay knight.

Bingo, that's Loras.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Also, if you like bewbs and monsters and stuff, try watching Penny Dreadful.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Also, if you like bewbs and monsters and stuff, try watching Penny Dreadful.

I've wanted to check it out, but HBO is expensive enough, don't want to add Showtime on top of my already jacked up cable bill.

Seriously Comcast can go fuck itself.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I've wanted to check it out, but HBO is expensive enough, don't want to add Showtime on top of my already jacked up cable bill.

Seriously Comcast can go fuck itself.

Yeah, cable companies are all dumb. You can watch the pilot episode for free on showtime.com though:

http://www.sho.com/sho/video/full-episodes#

Penny Dreadful is a pretty good show imo. It's a blend of all the famous/infamous monsters into one story done in a really good and not-cheesy way. Plus, there are bewbs.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I've got a thing for that chick. I don't know what it is, but she's hot, in a dark kinda way.

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
She was solid in that King Arthur show.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk