Game of Thrones Thread

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dang, well that sure knocks down my opinion of him a rung.

You never heard about that? Sure, the dude was a badass in a former life but his shows were completely asinine bullshit.

So I am sure book readers know, and some show people may have had it spoiled already.... but someone dropped a book spoiler on me today at work about Tyrion's fate.... I will not say anything about it obviously.... but I wanted to smack somebody for dropping a spoiler like dat!

Is he tied to a rock to have his liver eaten by pigeons only to have it regrown and re-eaten daily? Or is he sentenced to push a boulder up a mountain from which it repeatedly rolls back down, ad infinitum?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, its not like I went and did a background check on Bear. I always took his shows at face value which obviously was a false depiction of stranded survival.

I never laughed harder though than when there was an episode about a couple of guys that were rafting and the raft ended up being pulled away by the strong current with the guys on the bank. One of the crazy sons of a bitch dove back in after it. Then it turned out the guy who didn't jump into the water had a fucking satellite phone. I was like W....T.....F.....did the son of a bitch not tell his friend he had a sat phone? Or was he that fucking crazy hardcore he jumped in after the raft anyways to avoid calling for help? They never did say.

Last edited:

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
956c9bb7239b8ceb579e5be7a29a95ea_zps384a961b.jpg

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
SERE you want me to PM you the spoiler about Tyrion's fate?

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
SERE you want me to PM you the spoiler about Tyrion's fate?

No, I will go all Sunbiz on your ass if you do!

I already knew that the mountain was going to win, and have a hint of Tyrion's fate because I accidently saw a spoiler. That was enough...

It was funny though that for about 5 seconds towards the end of the fight I thought "Oh good that spoiler was wrong the Mountain is done!" followed soon after by "ahhhhh fuck! nope"

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I already knew that the mountain was going to win, and have a hint of Tyrion's fate because I accidently saw a spoiler. That was enough...

It was funny though that for about 5 seconds towards the end of the fight I thought "Oh good that spoiler was wrong the Mountain is done!" followed soon after by "ahhhhh fuck! nope"

But I hate the ladies section of your gym dude.... its just a broom closet in your basement.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

lol

lol. There is still another spoiler about that fight. A few actually.

The Mountain was poisoned. He dies, but some that never takes their helmet off that is the same size as him and doesn't speak, or use the bathroom appears shortly after his death. Qyburn practiced the "dark arts" and he is the one treating the mountain

All bacon is microwavable, not just the bacon listed as microwavable.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Does anyone click Supra's spoilers as spoilers, not book readers who already know?

I feel like Gibbs might or Lance.... Lance probably does just hoping beyond hope that one of them says ".... And then Hodor smothered Bran with his coat"

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Does anyone click Supra's spoilers as spoilers, not book readers who already know?

I feel like Gibbs might or Lance.... Lance probably does just hoping beyond hope that one of them says ".... And then Hodor smothered Bran with his coat"

LOL, I read the books and click his links, have of them are for spoilers and half are random fun facts, haha

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, I read the books and click his links, have of them are for spoilers and half are random fun facts, haha

So its a 50/50 shot... I hate betting, should I or shouldn't I... I hate you Supra! I will think about this question for 15 min at work.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Les is the faceless dude in your avvy going to show up anytime soon? Or ever again?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that the WWF needs to spin off a series based on GOT. Remember the midgets at the Coronation ceremony? We could have a tag team match
with them against say, Hodor? Then we dress up Cercei and maybe Diana Rigg as a tag team against Lancel?

Old man Tywin could be the Mountain's promo man ala the weird front man for the Undertaker. How about a cross dresser match between Grey Worm
and the guy who has his "Little birds"(forget his name)? Then we have a mixed match with Jon Snow and his hot red-headed girlfriend against Little
Finger and Sansa.

But of course, the headline match would be between the Mountain and the Hound with the Imp as the referee? And just as the Mountain is ready to hit the Hound over the head with a baseball bat(Mountain was a catcher for a while with the
White Walkers), the Viper does a hand spring across the ring and blinds the Mountain with WIldfire.

I think that Martin may have stolen a cue from Vince McMahon and the WWF :)

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So its a 50/50 shot... I hate betting, should I or shouldn't I... I hate you Supra! I will think about this question for 15 min at work.

And that is exactly why I do it. It is like giving you an out if you click and regret it. There is a chance it is nothing.

sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3 on PPC.