Game of Thrones Thread

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just finished watching this weeks episode on the DVR. The reactions of some of the nights watch was predictable to say the least. Especially the Fat bald dude who used to be a big deal at Kings Landing.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Interesting, in the previous seasons the 2nd to last episode has been the big dramatic episode where shit goes down...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well this episode didn't disappoint. Hell of a bounce back from last week's kick to the nuts ending.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Night's Watch.... did work.... only thing that confused me.... why was it a surprise that the couple hundred Wildlings attacked from behind the Wall? Jon Snow was there when they planned it..... knew about the big fire being a signal for the raiding force to attack from behind...... why did they not seem to be prepared with a 2nd commander on the ground down there with a plan to repel the raiders? They seemed to have allocated a reasonable number of men, but were disorganized and had no plan and no one in charge until Ser Allister came all the way down from the top of the wall.... wtf am I missing?

Btw... that scene when the giants started attacking the gate and Jon tells Janos Slynt (Old City Watch Commander, bald dude) that they need to defend it cause giants are attacking and Janos says "Giants aren't real" and just loses it..... I lmao.

I kinda thought when we didn't see Ghost(until Sam let him out) he was gonna wind up guarding Master Aemon and when the Wildlings got to him they would think "Awww yeah lets butcher this old dude" and then Ghost would be all "Sup homies, yep I am a Direwolf and yep you ought to be running"

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why didnt they expect synchronized attacks? They are wildlings, and cant organize such things. Sure, Jon Snow said they would but as we all know.... Jon Snow knows nothing.

What I dont get is why they are collapsing the tunnel NOW! They have seen the enemy, SHIT IS FO REALZ! Every swinging dick should be trying to collapse that tunnel now.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah Bronn, if you dont bust me out and I get beheaded then the friendship is fucking over. Get to work bro!

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Night's Watch.... did work.... only thing that confused me.... why was it a surprise that the couple hundred Wildlings attacked from behind the Wall? Jon Snow was there when they planned it..... knew about the big fire being a signal for the raiding force to attack from behind...... why did they not seem to be prepared with a 2nd commander on the ground down there with a plan to repel the raiders? They seemed to have allocated a reasonable number of men, but were disorganized and had no plan and no one in charge until Ser Allister came all the way down from the top of the wall.... wtf am I missing?

Btw... that scene when the giants started attacking the gate and Jon tells Janos Slynt (Old City Watch Commander, bald dude) that they need to defend it cause giants are attacking and Janos says "Giants aren't real" and just loses it..... I lmao.

I kinda thought when we didn't see Ghost(until Sam let him out) he was gonna wind up guarding Master Aemon and when the Wildlings got to him they would think "Awww yeah lets butcher this old dude" and then Ghost would be all "Sup homies, yep I am a Direwolf and yep you ought to be running"

Because Ser Aliser Throne is in charge, he's also a bit of a cock and hasn't listened to Snow about anything.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh yeah Bronn, if you dont bust me out and I get beheaded then the friendship is fucking over. Get to work bro!

What if he busts you out and you still get beheaded OR what if he doesn't bust you out and you don't get beheaded? Are you mad because he didn't stick up for you.

and....spoiler. This is what happens. lol

GRRM said there might be an 8th book.
NOT PENNY'S BOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When freeing him Jaime asked Tyrion if he killed him. At some point Jaime lets him know that Tysha (Tyrion's wife) was NOT a whore. Tyrion responds out of anger that he kille Joffery. He wants Jaime to feel the pain he is feeling.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
SERE.... dis Bronn has yo back... I will bust you out on stage during the execution all Assassin's Creed style

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:

Yeah that made me LMAO as well.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So kind of OT, but I'm about 20 pages from finishing the 5th book (GODDAMMIT!) and I don't recall ever reading anything about Dany and Missandei getting it on lesbo style like Ole mentioned... and Missandei is only 11 years old...

I may be wrong and I do not recall what Book it is in but I think that the Khalisi did get it on with her when trying to get more pleasure from the Khal.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just finished watching this weeks episode on the DVR. The reactions of some of the nights watch was predictable to say the least. Especially the Fat bald dude who used to be a big deal at Kings Landing.

The transformation of Fat Sam into a really BADDD ASS is pretty good. I loved the look on his face when he shot that Wilding in the head with his cross-bow:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Still wonder if Grey Worm is going to get a woodie?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The transformation of Fat Sam into a really BADDD ASS is pretty good. I loved the look on his face when he shot that Wilding in the head with his cross-bow:)

Sam still can't swing a sword for shit.... dude needs to start using a big ass warhammer lol

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"I will never leave you alone with Khalesi again"! Then reaches for his sword hilt:)

Best line was when he drew on the other Kingsguard and said like "I COULD STILL CUT THROUGH YOU NOW LIKE CARVING A CAKE!" and then stormed off.

I was kinda surprised Joffrey didn't try to have him killed.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why didnt they expect synchronized attacks? They are wildlings, and cant organize such things. Sure, Jon Snow said they would but as we all know.... Jon Snow knows nothing.

What I dont get is why they are collapsing the tunnel NOW! They have seen the enemy, SHIT IS FO REALZ! Every swinging dick should be trying to collapse that tunnel now.

Wonder if that would have used some of the stuff that they dropped on the Wildings from the top?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sam still can't swing a sword for shit.... dude needs to start using a big ass warhammer lol

Maybe they'll bring in THOR for a cameo:)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wonder if that would have used some of the stuff that they dropped on the Wildings from the top?

Yeah they never really said how they would go about collapsing the tunnel..... maybe they intended to just pack it with snow/ice and let it freeze over to a point where it was just part of the wall again..... I don't see how collapsing that tunnel in the wall would be safe lol they blow the walls and a big crack opens to the top of the wall.... shit crushes Castle Black and the Wildlings just climb the rubble to head south