Game of Thrones Thread

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Best line was when he drew on the other Kingsguard and said like "I COULD STILL CUT THROUGH YOU NOW LIKE CARVING A CAKE!" and then stormed off.

I was kinda surprised Joffrey didn't try to have him killed.
'Cause I'm a badass. Don't underestimate the old man.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Yeah they never really said how they would go about collapsing the tunnel..... maybe they intended to just pack it with snow/ice and let it freeze over to a point where it was just part of the wall again..... I don't see how collapsing that tunnel in the wall would be safe lol they blow the walls and a big crack opens to the top of the wall.... shit crushes Castle Black and the Wildlings just climb the rubble to head south

That's how they did it in the books, with the other tunnels, each fort had a tunnel, but when they closed down a fort, they'd close the tunnel too, not saying they do or don't do that with Castle Black.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
I wanted more of those boss giants. How the hell did the 6 little guys manage to kill the one giant?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wanted more of those boss giants. How the hell did the 6 little guys manage to kill the one giant?

Idk but I was a bit disappointed they built that up and then Jon Snow just finds them all dead having managed to kill the Giant.... woulda been cool to see it.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Idk but I was a bit disappointed they built that up and then Jon Snow just finds them all dead having managed to kill the Giant.... woulda been cool to see it.

In the book, the giant is barely big enough to fit in the tunnel and the one-armed badass armorer/blacksmith Donal Noye single handedly kills the giant... and gets killed in the process.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure we know how the episode is going to end. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

A horse that can talk sacks King's Landing and rapes Cersei on Tywin's corpse and makes Walder Frey its new Hoof of The King?

Yeah.... totes obvs

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Best line was when he drew on the other Kingsguard and said like "I COULD STILL CUT THROUGH YOU NOW LIKE CARVING A CAKE!" and then stormed off.

I was kinda surprised Joffrey didn't try to have him killed.

Yep. I think that Tywin made that decision.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

That why I suggested they make a cage match between the 6 midgets used in the coronation against the Mountain:) As one of my favorite lines in the movie THE POSTMAN said.........The old guy who joined the POSTMAN...........I KNOW SHIT!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In the book, the giant is barely big enough to fit in the tunnel and the one-armed badass armorer/blacksmith Donal Noye single handedly kills the giant... and gets killed in the process.

You're right. I forgot about the one-armed armorer. Thanks:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A horse that can talk sacks King's Landing and rapes Cersei on Tywin's corpse and makes Walder Frey its new Hoof of The King?

Yeah.... totes obvs

Was the horse looking for WILBUR????? Did Ed say to Cersei......"I thought that you said you were tight"? Fucking you is like trying to fuck a manhole cover"

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope to see Hodor get laid in the last episode and start singing a tune from Broadway:)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Was the horse looking for WILBUR????? Did Ed say to Cersei......"I thought that you said you were tight"? Fucking you is like trying to fuck a manhole cover"

:lmao:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't think anyone caught it.

sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3 on PPC.

CAUGHT WHAT?!?

Btw Supra..... since ive heard whispers of a spoiler for a while about that Brotherhood dude bringing someone back to life.... is your avvy a spoiler or am I just imagining things?