Game of Thrones Thread

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
she also seemed open to watching grey worm bust a few ghost loads on missandei face

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Btw the Game of Thrones Mod for Mount and Blade Warband may have opened up a big spoiler for me.... about dem crazy Targaryans.... I am betting Supra knows what I am referring to.

Only Targaryan spoiler I can think of is.

Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle. EINHORN'S A MAN!!!!!
Front to back....front to back

Young Griff who we might meet next season is the "dead baby" that had its face punched in and was delivered to the king by Tywin I believe. Legend has it the baby was a replacement and the real baby got away and has been trained.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes Supra.... thats the one

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes Supra.... thats the one

Pretty crazy stuff.

better claim than
Dany to the throne, IIRC

Not a spoiler really it is more of a rumor/speculation.
Jon Snow is Targaryan/Stark. Ned's sister is in a bed full of blood when he gets to her. She says, "Promise me" to him. The assumption is that she had a Targaryan/Stark baby and was actually in love NOT kidnapped as Robert Bartheon wanted to believe. Ned has too much honor to have a bastard. Bastards are NOT raised like Jon Snow. The "promise" was to raise the baby.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Again, yeah that is what I read.... and the 2nd one I had seen before, I heard that when I was watching the 2nd season of GoT

EDIT: Also explains some of why Jon Snow is such a fucking bad ass.... dude is a
Dragon-Wolf

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Again, yeah that is what I read.... and the 2nd one I had seen before, I heard that when I was watching the 2nd season of GoT

EDIT: Also explains some of why Jon Snow is such a fucking bad ass.... dude is a
Dragon-Wolf

Yup yup. It is interesting how little details seem not to mean anything but once time passes it shows GRRM had things all planned out. Ie
baby with smashed in face

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Pretty crazy stuff.

better claim than
Dany to the throne, IIRC

Not a spoiler really it is more of a rumor/speculation.
Jon Snow is Targaryan/Stark. Ned's sister is in a bed full of blood when he gets to her. She says, "Promise me" to him. The assumption is that she had a Targaryan/Stark baby and was actually in love NOT kidnapped as Robert Bartheon wanted to believe. Ned has too much honor to have a bastard. Bastards are NOT raised like Jon Snow. The "promise" was to raise the baby.
That's definitely the most logical explanation/rumor, but:

There is mention of Ashara Dayne and how her and Ned stark 'danced' together and then she committed suicide and then Ned went back to Winterfell with a bastard baby. So that's another possibility.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
With all the foreshadowing it's safe to assume that:

There is indeed a third young Targaryen; if only going off of the dreams/premonitions of Daenerys and the old tales and songs (the Song of Fire and Ice) told by Rhaegar in which the returning dragon has three heads similar to the original invading Targaryens (the King and his sister wives). So it's Daeny, Aegon, and _________ (possibly Jon, perhaps some yet-to-be-introduced character, who knows?). But the fact that Jon is a 1st person POV character kind of leads me to think he'll be it.

Edit: Did anyone think it was kind of poor strategy to have Jon jacking off up on the wall when they clearly were aware he'd have been much more helpful in the castle proper (given that he's clearly one of the, if not the, best swordsman in the Watch?

And does anyone think Jon will discover he's also a Worg like he did in the books? Not sure if I see them having both he and Bran as ones in the show.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Not sure if anyone has seen these- it's my understanding they were part of the Blue Ray dvd's released each season. Someone has kindly uploaded them to YouTube. Feel free to geek out to them at your leisure. I linked to one- but there appear to be several dozen of them

[video=youtube;-mlyqsiclXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mlyqsiclXA&index=6&list=PLFF586E36EFD74763[/video]

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Holy fuck dude...each one of the seasons' history/lore vids is an hour+. Guess I know what I'm watching tonight.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

There is indeed a third young Targaryen; if only going off of the dreams/premonitions of Daenerys and the old tales and songs (the Song of Fire and Ice) told by Rhaegar in which the returning dragon has three heads similar to the original invading Targaryens (the King and his sister wives). So it's Daeny, Aegon, and _________ (possibly Jon, perhaps some yet-to-be-introduced character, who knows?). But the fact that Jon is a 1st person POV character kind of leads me to think he'll be it.

Edit: Did anyone think it was kind of poor strategy to have Jon jacking off up on the wall when they clearly were aware he'd have been much more helpful in the castle proper (given that he's clearly one of the, if not the, best swordsman in the Watch?

And does anyone think Jon will discover he's also a Worg like he did in the books? Not sure if I see them having both he and Bran as ones in the show.

Well...

Arya is also a warg, so I think it wouldn't be just Bran and Jon Snow. I think there is some storyline to the Starks being wargs that is yet to be revealed.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Les, screw you and your spoilers too!

I aint clicking no matter how you and Supra tempt us!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The Starks really are the wild card in all of this aren't they? As for Jon Snow, he knows shit despite what Ygrette said.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
can anyone here make a gif for me? thomas jones crushing cedric buston's head like the oberyn martell vs gregor Clegane aka the Mountain fight? i will add this to my sig till someone does it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
that is some martell-deep entrenched rage you have there

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
that is some martell-deep entrenched rage you have there
nope, i loved the red viper, read all the books. i just wished it was Cedric Buston's head instead.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
which is what I meant. cedric=your mountain

i hate em' both. dearly. close to heart. but buston would have to die first then
the mountain that rides is still poisoned to death by Oberyn , IMO the red viper won that fight.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
i hate em' both. dearly. close to heart. but buston would have to die first then
the mountain that rides is still poisoned to death by Oberyn , IMO the red viper won that fight.

I gotta disagree. You don't win fights that conclude with your head crushed like a grape.