Game of Thrones Thread

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
There are a number of people on here who apparently like to troll me who would be hurt in real life. I'm really not a guy you'd want to mess with, however tough you think you are. I'm also pretty skilled on the internet and coming to Chicago next month. I'll have the 12 gauge and 9mm. Joking, but you really don't want a piece of me. I don't see the reason to try to be cute.

What's your favorite method for distributing pain?

pain.jpg

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
fists mostly, but I can get imaginative.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There are a number of people on here who apparently like to troll me who would be hurt in real life. I'm really not a guy you'd want to mess with, however tough you think you are. I'm also pretty skilled on the internet and coming to Chicago next month. I'll have the 12 gauge and 9mm. Joking, but you really don't want a piece of me. I don't see the reason to try to be cute.

Is this a bit?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's my last name and I didn't wanna be douche anymore. The jokes got old halfway through the first one.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't wait to see the Sand Snakes in action. I will admit the plot starts getting weird though

Nick80

Well this thread is about to go off topic so I think I should leave before the people who normally tell me off arrive and claim I had some twisted warped hand in it.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well this thread is about to go off topic so I think I should leave before the people who normally tell me off arrive and claim I had some twisted warped hand in it.

It's funny that you h8 me when I'm never one of the people who "tell you off" nicker.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm confuzzled...what the fuck happened to this thread?

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's always good to see Nick. We can mess around with Old English and talk about a lot of stuff non Bears. Slow time of the year - he can criticize my English, lol. At least he's not easily offended, knows what sarcasm and irony are.

How about Tillman? Just to keep it Bears.