CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I just.....don't know why you would want to spoil it.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
The unsullied who got his throat slit in the beginning deserves it after turning down that fine piece of poon... And making her keep her clothes on. She looked like she had a nice fat ass under that piece of cloth. Fuck that unsullied bish. Dude was getting cradled like a baby. Act like a bish, you gon die like a bish.

game-of-thrones-slash.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The unsullied who got his throat slit in the beginning deserves it after turning down that fine piece of poon... And making her keep her clothes on. She looked like she had a nice fat ass under that piece of cloth. Fuck that unsullied bish. Dude was getting cradled like a baby. Act like a bish, you gon die like a bish.

Dany ruining da Unsullied... by the time she sends them in to battle they gonna be in the fetal position crying like babies

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Daenerys may have the best claim to the throne by being a Targaryen but she really has no fucking idea what she is doing as a ruler.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Considering I am sure many of you guys have watched the leaked episodes I am not clicking on spoiler tags but thank you for using them.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just hope all the rest are leaked soon so I can knock this season out in a couple of days.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just hope all the rest are leaked soon so I can knock this season out in a couple of days.

Lol I've heard only 6 will be leaked... though SERE says he can't even find episode 5 which I had seen leaked last night.

Either way this is a first.... this many episodes of a season leaked before the first one even airs.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy crap. You fucking geeks can't wait a few weeks for the episodes to be on TV? Get some help while you still can.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies

I thought green meant sarcasm?

What is he gonna do with her with no dick and balls? Unsullied are all castrated so women can't tempt them. Their whole life is fighting.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

What is he gonna do with her with no dick and balls? Unsullied are all castrated so women can't tempt them. Their whole life is fighting.

False, now their life is half patrolling and half paying women to cuddle....

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Eat some pussy? Get a rimjob? Bang her with his big toe? I dunno, but cuddling/crying isn't too high on the list there.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Daenerys may have the best claim to the throne by being a Targaryen but she really has no fucking idea what she is doing as a ruler.

None at all. Can't even control her dragons, dumb bitch.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
None at all. Can't even control her dragons, dumb bitch.

if drogo had lived whole diff ballgame...

drogo-throat-rip-game-of-thrones.gif

he'd bitch slap those dragons in line and have conquered the whole fuckin world by now

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyway, sticking with the first episode for you babies, that part with Cersei as I child with that witch telling her her future seemed quite telling. Basically she's about to lose any power she still has and all her kids are going to die.