Gary Coleman dies

bri

Liked Posts:
RIP little nugget and I mean that in a nice way not offensive.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
[quote name="sth"]http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/28/gary-coleman-actor-and-former-child-star-dies/

Please try to keep your little people jokes to an acceptable level.[/quote]

What choo talking about willis...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="MassHavoc"]
[quote name="sth"]http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/28/gary-coleman-actor-and-former-child-star-dies/

Please try to keep your little people jokes to an acceptable level.[/quote]

What choo talking about willis...[/quote]

Looks like he died of a Diff'rent Stroke.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Creepy part about this - I can actually admit to say I have met him once.

I was a security guard at a garage in Los Angeles years ago. This Delorian pulls up. You know, the "Back to the Future" car? I thought it was weird when this Delorian showed up, moreso who was in it. It was Gary Coleman himself. I was floored, cause I actually had to check the car for explosives at the time. Its a part of the job.

Anyway, I also found it funny that I also saw a booster seat in the driver's seat. The guy was definitely tiny if he needed one of those. It seriously had to be him, especially since I knew he had a Delorian at the time. He was nice, said hello and all.

That's all I can honestly say that I remember about him.

[quote name="Stu Grimson"]Looks like he died of a Diff'rent Stroke.[/quote]

I'm trying to not laugh at the misfortune of a dead guy, but dude... that made me laugh inside. :lol:

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
[quote name="CLWolf81"]Creepy part about this - I can actually admit to say I have met him once.

I was a security guard at a garage in Los Angeles years ago. This Delorian pulls up. You know, the "Back to the Future" car? I thought it was weird when this Delorian showed up, moreso who was in it. It was Gary Coleman himself. I was floored, cause I actually had to check the car for explosives at the time. Its a part of the job.

Anyway, I also found it funny that I also saw a booster seat in the driver's seat. The guy was definitely tiny if he needed one of those. It seriously had to be him, especially since I knew he had a Delorian at the time. He was nice, said hello and all. Then he went to change into his uniform and relieve me from my shift.

[/quote]

Ruhtra

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Stu Grimson"]Looks like he died of a Diff'rent Stroke.[/quote]

tumblr_l358dqkx541qzmu29o1_500.png

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
[quote name="MassHavoc"]
[quote name="CLWolf81"]Creepy part about this - I can actually admit to say I have met him once.

Anyway, I also found it funny that I also saw a booster seat in the driver's seat. The guy was definitely tiny if he needed one of those. It seriously had to be him, especially since I knew he had a Delorian at the time. He was nice, said hello and all. Then he went to change into his uniform and relieve me from my shift.

[/quote][/quote]

:lol:

He didn't work in my building, thank God.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Happier Days:

gary-coleman-mark-messier.jpg

actually very, very creepy. Gary has a look of what you talking about Mark

So I think this one is better:

wayneandgary.jpg

Irish Hawk

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Stu Grimson"]