George McCaskey says to be patient with Caleb Williams making mistakes this season

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
george: "temper expectations, but still come spend a paycheck coming to the stadium!"

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This offseason was going amazingly. Rookie QB looks great. New additions everywhere. Flus’s glow up. Hard Knocks. Then someone had the audacity to interview George. That 💩 needs to just STFU and write the checks. Poles needs to be the face of this franchise. (Non player face)

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This offseason was going amazingly. Rookie QB looks great. New additions everywhere. Flus’s glow up. Hard Knocks. Then someone had the audacity to interview George. That 💩 needs to just STFU and write the checks. Poles needs to be the face of this franchise. (Non player face)
TBH, Poles said something similar this week.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
So George, ticket prices reflect this viewpoint? Something weird is happening with this sudden push to temper expectations.

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
FU George, this franchise has been shit ever since you took over the reigns. You kept your loyal buddy Phillips here forever, consistently made terrible hires, and then refused to admit you made mistakes by keeping the ass clowns you hired way past their expiration date. Things look to have finally turned around after all these years, and for that I give you zero credit. Stay in your press box and count your billions then hopefully sell the team at some point.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
FU George, this franchise has been shit ever since you took over the reigns. You kept your loyal buddy Phillips here forever, consistently made terrible hires, and then refused to admit you made mistakes by keeping the ass clowns you hired way past their expiration date. Things look to have finally turned around after all these years, and for that I give you zero credit. Stay in your press box and count your billions then hopefully sell the team at some point.

🥲

Beautifully said.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I just don’t want to see George. He could cure cancer and I wouldn’t want to see him. 😂
I would also like it if Georgie stayed in his room. He has plenty of toys and a minifridge, there is no reason for him to come downstairs!

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sooooo....the Bears have been to one Super Bowl in the last 40 years and he's saying "be patient".

STFU, George

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Dud knocks cause of the bagent family

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every mistake Williams makes, and there will many, the r3t@rded NFL fan who is jealous of the attention Williams is getting will loudly claim bust...

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After watching Hard Knocks it's hard not to like CW. I know it's a cliché with many young QBs...but he seems like a true "student of the game." In the scenes where he's looking at his own film with Eberflus, he already seems to have some depth to his knowledge of the game.

He doesn't seem confused; He's positive and engaging with the other players - even the punter. He doesn't seem arrogant, or like the type of guy who's going to sit by himself and pout after a couple of three-and-outs. (Like the last guy.)

Liked Posts:
I'm fine with Caleb Williams, but I've got the shits of the McCaskeys.

If they want fans to be so reserved with Caleb then why hire and then retain unimpressive schmuck like Matt Eberflus to develope him?

What exactly is Matt Eberflus going to teach a young QB anyway? To make sure he gets his weight on his front foot when throwing the ball away, with a defender right in his grill, in a HK episode?

Some real mind blowing advice there Matt.

How in the fuck is the league still allowing these fucking McCaskey morons to have an absolute monopoly on the third largest football market in the league?