Get On This Bears’ Train if You’re Not Already!

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
I’ve read the hate on this board all season long. I swear some of you would rather us lose just to gain a couple draft positions. There’s been hate for Trubisky, hate for the Coaching Staff, hate for the Defense, and so on. Well guess what?

These Bears you’ve been hating on all season are on the verge of making the playoffs after 3 straight wins with a huge home matchup next week against the Packers . It doesn’t matter how we got here but we’re here now. It’s time to stop the hate and start supporting our Bears. If you’re not on this train already the time is now to get aboard.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Don't mind the mouth breathers on this board.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You don’t want me on that train

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have my refundable ticket booked for after the Packers game.

Liked Posts:
Godzilla-1954-Train-Still.jpg

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
This franchise really hasn't earned the fan's optimism but whatever yeah alright I'm on the hype train I guess. Superbowl or bust take us there Mitch

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is nothing new. Mitch and the Bears beating up on lousy teams....and then playing like shit against good teams.

6,4,5,1 - the amount of wins from our last four opponents, and we lost to one of them.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
A very select few are hating on the Bill Lazor Bears. The Nagy/Foles Bears deserved every bit of hate they got. The play was uninspired and coaching peewee league worthy at best. A single win against Min, Hou, or Jax would have been worthless, stringing 3 wins together, 2 blowouts is a different story.
After losing to Detroit, I admit I thought losing out was the best thing for them. Now, even if they end up 8-8 they only cost themselves maximum 4 draft slot. They were never losing to Jax, so between 6-10 and 8-8 only 4 teams would have drafted later had the Bears ended 6-10.
If the Bears beat GB and end up 9-7 then 4 wins, and a season finally against GB, possibly knocking them out of the 1st seed and making the playoffs...well that is well worth loss of draft spots.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve read the hate on this board all season long. I swear some of you would rather us lose just to gain a couple draft positions. There’s been hate for Trubisky, hate for the Coaching Staff, hate for the Defense, and so on. Well guess what?

These Bears you’ve been hating on all season are on the verge of making the playoffs after 3 straight wins with a huge home matchup next week against the Packers . It doesn’t matter how we got here but we’re here now. It’s time to stop the hate and start supporting our Bears. If you’re not on this train already the time is now to get aboard.
Brosephus
I been driving this mfking train since week one