Go to TB or sell my tix?

Sell the tickets & watch in peace at home?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After Sunday's disaster and moreover, the tape review to follow (see JT's review), I'm feeling very hopeless for our Bears to be competitive at all now.

It really sucks as I was looking forward to this season quite a bit. Raymond James is a really nice stadium and Bucs fans are all pretty cool. It'll be a hot day, and 2+ hr drive each way. Hope to get in some tailgating but can't drink too much w/ drive home to follow. My girlfriend hasn't been before and we have 7th row endzone seats.

In your opinion should I suck it up and just go enjoy the day for what it's worth, or try to get my money back and watch this likely feeble disaster of a Bears product do whatever they're gonna do from home?

I don't really care either way at this point, and my girl is pretty cool with either decision too. Our 2 friends are keeping their seats & going regardless.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How much you selling the tickets for?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I vot d to sell but if it were me and I already had the tix, I’d go.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Raymond James is a really nice stadium
Not factual. There are reasons it ranks quite low on all the best NFL stadiums rankings.

It's better than Soldier, but everyone knows that isn't saying much.

• Dislike
Reactions: DC

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
You can go but root for the Bucs. That way you won’t be disappointed.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How much you selling the tickets for?

I might just list em high & see what happens. Then I'll be good either way. Turning a little profit would ease the pain of losing out of what should be a pretty great time.

Note that I went last time when Nagy utterly shit the bed and Eddie Jackson again refused to tackle. Was really expecting Bears would have a chance this time. With TB upsetting MIN and Bears well, you know...?‍♂️

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I might just list em high & see what happens. Then I'll be good either way. Turning a little profit would ease the pain of losing out of what should be a pretty great time.

Note that I went last time when Nagy utterly shit the bed and Eddie Jackson again refused to tackle. Was really expecting Bears would have a chance this time. With TB upsetting MIN and Bears well, you know...?‍♂️
It truly is the better option. I was debating on going just so i can have an excuse to hit up portillos. You central fl fucks are the only ones who have them.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
make the GF drive and get hammered... getting hammered in the sun!?!.. hope youre built for that..

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
make the GF drive and get hammered... getting hammered in the sun!?!.. hope youre built for that..
Not that hard, just get an electrolyte supplement and drink that with some water before you start. LMNT is my personal favorite, but Liquid IV works too.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Get wasted and punch someone maybe you end up on barstool sports!

And tb is reserved for Taco Bell please don’t make that mistake again, thanks

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd probably go if I had tickets. This will be the first one in a while I'm not going to. Bucs games are usually fun and packed with other Bears fans.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Go but go prepared.
1694697857062.png

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would go to the game. Have fun, it is entertainment. Go with the mindset they are going to get curb stomped and enjoy watching Mike Evans roast Allen Williams defense and Vita Vea eat Patrick's lunch all day.

noprophet

Quaker oats #1 fan
Liked Posts:
Even with the shitshow game 1 was I still plan to go to the Commanders, Saints, and Chargers games.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I mean you are technically supporting the Bucs ownership by going so I would just go and have a good time. If I had never been to their stadium before and I have not, I would go. If I had, I might just sell and go to Busch Gardens for the day or something. Also, Clearwater Beach which is a couple hour drive is one of my favorite places in all of Florida.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
After Sunday's disaster and moreover, the tape review to follow (see JT's review), I'm feeling very hopeless for our Bears to be competitive at all now.

It really sucks as I was looking forward to this season quite a bit. Raymond James is a really nice stadium and Bucs fans are all pretty cool. It'll be a hot day, and 2+ hr drive each way. Hope to get in some tailgating but can't drink too much w/ drive home to follow. My girlfriend hasn't been before and we have 7th row endzone seats.

In your opinion should I suck it up and just go enjoy the day for what it's worth, or try to get my money back and watch this likely feeble disaster of a Bears product do whatever they're gonna do from home?

I don't really care either way at this point, and my girl is pretty cool with either decision too. Our 2 friends are keeping their seats & going regardless.

Is this serious? You wait all off season and you're considering giving up one game in? Imagine you miss this week and it's the start of a 10 game winning streak.

You bought the ticket, take the ride IMO.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this serious? You wait all off season and you're considering giving up one game in? Imagine you miss this week and it's the start of a 10 game winning streak.

You bought the ticket, take the ride IMO.
Plus when the bears lose an opportunity for some pity road head on the way back