Goal Line Stand

macbear67

Liked Posts:
Made me feel good. Saints were trying to rub it in and got nothing for their trouble. All I wanted Mitch and company to do after that was not turn the ball over and finish the game with the ball. Defense played their asses off tonight. Could have been a different game with Mooney on offense.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I wanted the Bears to lose 28-3 to maximize embarrassment and hopefully force the McCaskeys’ hands.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I don’t even think their offense was trying that hard that drive. They were getting 1st downs with ease.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
140 Yards of offense when it mattered . As I expected, Nagy and to a lesser extent (he played good in the first half) Mitch shit the bed.

Westtxbearman

Liked Posts:
Defense actually showed up ! Nagy called plays like bears had the lead the whole game!! Ugly

mecha

Liked Posts:
defensive effort surprised me. Nagy can't get out of his own way for his team to succeed though, again.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Made me feel good. Saints were trying to rub it in and got nothing for their trouble. All I wanted Mitch and company to do after that was not turn the ball over and finish the game with the ball. Defense played their asses off tonight. Could have been a different game with Mooney on offense.
What stand? If it wasn’t for idiot Brees, they would have scored, he just didn’t reach the end zone. Is not like someone stopped him.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Nagy at his finest on display. And Pagano. Good luck in your next career in real estate / supplementary insurance sales. You’ll kill it!