Going to MIA

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Turns out I'll be going afterall. Pretty damn excited. Not gonna lie. :bearbang:

Staying at Hard Rock Sat & Sun nights to rest/recoup & play some poker. HMU to shoot the shit & take down some non-Bears Bros at the tables.

The last Bears visit was a 17-0 16-0 W with half the crowd in Blue & Orange. Expecting more this time even. :beer:

Tailgating starts at 9:00a with open parking til 10a, then they tell you where to go. Normal rules seem to apply: http://miamidolphinsfootballtickets.com/news/miami-dolphins-fans-tailgate/

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I'll be there as well. Nosebleed with the kids so it doesn't really matter. I REALLY watch the game after I get home. Have fun!!!

Reactions: DC

Newblood

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;IwBS6QGsH_4]https://youtu.be/IwBS6QGsH_4[/video]

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Turns out I'll be going afterall. Pretty damn excited. Not gonna lie. :bearbang:

Staying at Hard Rock Sat & Sun nights to rest/recoup & play some poker. HMU to shoot the shit & take down some non-Bears Bros at the tables.

The last Bears visit was a 17-0 W with half the crowd in Blue & Orange. Expecting more this time even. :beer:

Tailgating starts at 9:00a with open parking til 10a, then they tell you where to go. Normal rules seem to apply: http://miamidolphinsfootballtickets.com/news/miami-dolphins-fans-tailgate/

16-0 victory. Cutler tossed the ball at Marshall on the sideline and got a personal foul.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
16-0 victory. Cutler tossed the ball at Marshall on the sideline and got a personal foul.

You're right. Gave em a bonus point it seems. Was a fun night game. Wouldn't even mind a light rain at 1p this time. All good.

Prediction: First SHUTOUT by Bears D. Or they'll score more on D, than MIA does on O.

I expect we'll see a heavy dose of Jordan Howard early & often.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
You guys have a cooler life than I do.

I was all jazzed to go to Hammond and play in the WSOP-Circuit, but now I have to imagine myself in a Miami titty club paying for a handy after a triumphant Bears victory.

I hear they're cheap.:obama:

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I thought MIA stood for Missing In Action....

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Will be there as well. Got great seats behind the Bears sideline.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
South Beach is over-rated. Although I did like Joe's Stone Crab restaurant.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
South Beach is over-rated. Although I did like Joe's Stone Crab restaurant.

To each his own they say... Remydat if you start hearing your name just know its some nerd on these boards.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we will see a lot of J Howard this week. I don't see them coming out like they did against Tampa against a team that leads the NFL in interceptions...

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
I think we will see a lot of J Howard this week. I don't see them coming out like they did against Tampa against a team that leads the NFL in interceptions...

If it's going to be hot and muggy, pound them with Howard in the first half. It'll control the clock and keep our defense off the field and rested while exhausting theirs. Then in the second half, unleash Cohen and they won't have the energy to keep up with him after getting beaten up by Howard in the first half.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it's going to be hot and muggy, pound them with Howard in the first half. It'll control the clock and keep our defense off the field and rested while exhausting theirs. Then in the second half, unleash Cohen and they won't have the energy to keep up with him after getting beaten up by Howard in the first half.

you could argue to do it the other way around....

get therm running early put some points up and then beat the shit out of them with Howard.

If the Bears can go up early and force Miami to throw you may see some 3 and outs on their offense and that would put a ton of stress on the defense....

Plus it is always better to go up early.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Have a good time Starion! Hope you have some good seats and good times! Looking forward to the day I can take enough time off and go see a Bears game myself (I'm from Canada, so it's not the easiest weekend trip).

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
But if you aren't doing the South Beach scene, I'm not sure what else Miami has to offer.

Jai alai? Hialeah? Golf.....

I also used to spend a few summers when I was a kid going to Ft Lauderdale beach almost everyday......