ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Its super important he plays next year right ?

hopefully no rust he was one of the best run stoppers and it seemed like him being gone really affected our Dline

Last edited:

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defense will play much better when he's back. No doubt.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Are they going to negotiate opt-outs for next season too?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eddie will be stronger, more flexible and super motivated to prove to the league he's not a quitter. Which he's not.

That said, he'll tear his ACL in week one.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
The question is.

How fat did he get this year?
Saw pictures of him boxing. yea... skipped this season worried about covid, but he’s in a gym boxing for fucksake... with that said he looked to be in good shape.

InsideTheLines

Opinionated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Miami Marlins
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Northwestern Wildcats
It’s be refreshing knowing he will be there. Goldman, Hicks, and Mack can hardly all 3 be stopped going after QB. Missed that this season. Maybe even Quinn was signed to pair better in that group. It’s a shame we didn’t see Quinn not being what he was supposed to be.
TLDR: Next year might be dangerous with Quinn, Goldman, Hicks, Mack all there.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It’s be refreshing knowing he will be there. Goldman, Hicks, and Mack can hardly all 3 be stopped going after QB. Missed that this season. Maybe even Quinn was signed to pair better in that group. It’s a shame we didn’t see Quinn not being what he was supposed to be.
Quinn needs to get healthy

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
It would be a miracle if all 4 are healthy. I feel at least one might get injured at some point in the season.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
It would be a miracle if all 4 are healthy. I feel at least one might get injured at some point in the season.
I still see Hicks being a cap casualty. People really need to come to terms that this D isn't gonna magically get better. It's likely gonna get far worse the next two years with this bloated contracts.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Well, Nose Tackle is one of, if not the most, important positions in our defense.....So yes, yes it is important he plays.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Oldest defense in the NFL. Mack played through injuries the last 2 years, he's old and crippled. Hicks is gone, Quinn is a downgrade. Ejax is the softest safety in the league. Jaylon Johnson is another soft player. Goldman won't help.

Go all in on offense this offseason

msadows

Liked Posts:
Oldest defense in the NFL. Mack played through injuries the last 2 years, he's old and crippled. Hicks is gone, Quinn is a downgrade. Ejax is the softest safety in the league. Jaylon Johnson is another soft player. Goldman won't help.

Go all in on offense this offseason

All in with what? Our 0m in cap space?

lol. I agree with you, but outside the draft not really sure how we can go all in....

Goldman however, will drastically improve our run defense and eat up two linemen on most downs. It will help with that alone.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think without him here, it shows how much we should try to use a mid to late round pick to find another nose tackle for depth in case Covid is still a thing for whatever reason. And he sits another year.