Good read. He was practicing like a mofo.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/profoo...difference-in-mitchell-trubisky-was-work/amp/

Matt Nagy: Difference in Mitchell Trubisky was work – ProFootballTalk

53 mins ago
“After the game I told him just how proud I am of him,” Nagy said. “I told him about three different times that this is just the start. I want this to be his offense. I want him to understand that he can take this offense to another level. He’s gone through a lot here in the last couple weeks and it’s not easy. But these are the days and the games that you never forget.

“I go back to this week. When everybody was gone after practice, Mitch stayed after practice and threw about 50 to 60 deep balls into a stationary net about 50 yards downfield. Him and Dave Ragone, our quarterbacks coach, they were dropping back … Dave was giving him some pressure in the pocket. Mitch would slide his feet and just throw. There was a span there where he hit 10 out of 12 into the net. Just like Michael Jordan shooting threes. [GM] Ryan Pace and I were standing back there watching him doing it and we just looked at each other. We said, This kid’s in a zone. He’s out there after a three-hour practice. For it to come to fruition today and see him have success with down-field throws, it was really cool.”

In his first three games, Trubisky had passer ratings of 77.2, 83.0, and 73.5. Yesterday, it was 154.6, and for Nagy, that’s a sign that someday his quarterback can be more than a passenger on a great defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
When you combine ability with the willingness to work your ass off, good things usually happen.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It's good that Mitch has resilience to bounce back. He's got self-awareness too, you could sense it after that Aaron Rodgers come back. He knew he lost that game and the Bears should've won it. He wants to be as great as Rodgers

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whoa, is that kind of gif allowed? lol

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/profoo...difference-in-mitchell-trubisky-was-work/amp/

Matt Nagy: Difference in Mitchell Trubisky was work – ProFootballTalk

53 mins ago
“After the game I told him just how proud I am of him,” Nagy said. “I told him about three different times that this is just the start. I want this to be his offense. I want him to understand that he can take this offense to another level. He’s gone through a lot here in the last couple weeks and it’s not easy. But these are the days and the games that you never forget.

“I go back to this week. When everybody was gone after practice, Mitch stayed after practice and threw about 50 to 60 deep balls into a stationary net about 50 yards downfield. Him and Dave Ragone, our quarterbacks coach, they were dropping back … Dave was giving him some pressure in the pocket. Mitch would slide his feet and just throw. There was a span there where he hit 10 out of 12 into the net. Just like Michael Jordan shooting threes. [GM] Ryan Pace and I were standing back there watching him doing it and we just looked at each other. We said, This kid’s in a zone. He’s out there after a three-hour practice. For it to come to fruition today and see him have success with down-field throws, it was really cool.”

In his first three games, Trubisky had passer ratings of 77.2, 83.0, and 73.5. Yesterday, it was 154.6, and for Nagy, that’s a sign that someday his quarterback can be more than a passenger on a great defense.

I want to print this on a blanket and wrap myself in it like a fat guy burrito.

Mitch will work we know that.

I think that this game will serve as a much needed injection of confidence.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jordan sucked at 3s.

Jordan was really bad early in his career and worked on it....he got better by sheer willpower and work ethic.....he became just ok, but he busted his ass on it when his game did not require it...

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Jordan was really bad early in his career and worked on it....he got better by sheer willpower and work ethic.....he became just ok, but he busted his ass on it when his game did not require it...

Hi hit them when he needed to though.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If Mitch turns out to not be the guy, it won’t be because of his work ethic or personality.