Gordon to IR

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I dont know the new loosey goosey IR rules - does that mean hes out for the season now or is this one he can come back from? Edit: NM the tweet loaded and I see he can come back in 4.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I dont know the new loosey goosey IR rules - does that mean hes out for the season now or is this one he can come back from? Edit: NM the tweet loaded and I see he can come back in 4.

Yeah, only if you go on IR before the initial 53 is set are you out for the season now.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So... I didn't see the details... but why can't he play with a club like 99% of the other players in the NFL that break their hand?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
So... I didn't see the details... but why can't he play with a club like 99% of the other players in the NFL that break their hand?
Hard to say the type of fracture or what bone. Some bones such as scaphoid have poor blood flow and don’t heal as well, may need to be more careful to not disrupt healing.

Also, corners really need their hands not only to play the ball but just as importantly to jam receivers at LOS. Gordon would be at a massive disadvantage if he cannot jam receivers.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So ugh, when are we winning a game again? I forgot what that's like.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
bring back Vindle Kildor!