Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
dougthonus wrote:
Well you saw one in game 5 and in game 6 where we had the ball in Miller's hands cutting to the basket and the ball in Hinrich's in game 6. Neither play worked out too well for us, but both were nice play calls that generated really good looks. Miller certainly got screwed out of his play by getting smashed in the face while Hinrich's shot should have been a goal tend.
I think those are signs that we are getting screwed at end of game situations at the basket. Of course if we can get an open look like they had I think you have to take it because it's an open layup and it really doesn't get much easier than that. Of course I don't think either player gets screwed over if he turns the ball over and dunks it, but idk how realistic that is.

Fred

Liked Posts:
ZombieKevie wrote:
it must be really difficult to drive to the basket when ur dribbling the ball off ur foot every time

Can't...talk...my....head...exploded...

Derrick Rose has 32 turnovers this series. Salmons has 10. Miller has 19. Noah has 6. Tyrus Thomas has 10. Hinrich has 6 in 181 minutes.

In 258 minutes played, Gordon has 6 turnovers in this series. He also has 41 Free throw attempts, more than any other Bull. He also took 34 3-pointers, more than any other Bull. And we all know that fouls are rare on 3-point attempts.

So, he's taking the ball to the rack. And he's getting fouled. And he has 6 turnovers in 258 minutes... but I can't remember the one where he dribbled the ball off his foot. Is this Steve T. Gorches?

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
I just want to see the Bulls run a decoy play for once with BG. And get the ball to Rose or Salmons, or hell Noah cutting to the hoop. Everyone knows BG gets the ball in the final seconds. We need to change things up so the D can't just load up on him everytime.

Well you saw one in game 5 and in game 6 where we had the ball in Miller's hands cutting to the basket and the ball in Hinrich's in game 6. Neither play worked out too well for us, but both were nice play calls that generated really good looks. Miller certainly got screwed out of his play by getting smashed in the face while Hinrich's shot should have been a goal tend.

Exactly, and I've been happy to see this because it tells me Vinny is actually becoming a real NBA coach. But why in the hell did Kirk not dunk that ball? I know it was a goaltend but c'mon, he can dunk, so slam that puppy home!

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
can hinrich still dunk?

i know he could in college, but has the wear and tear of the nba taken that away?

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
bullsman24 wrote:
can hinrich still dunk?

i know he could in college, but has the wear and tear of the nba taken that away?

He can dunk. He's done it in pratice. He can still do it. He's 6-3. I'm barely 5-10 and I can almost dunk. That's not to say just cuz you're tall u can dunk, but I would like to think Kirk is just as athletic as me if not more. And he was almost at the rim on that layup with little effort, so yeah, I'm pretty sure he can still dunk.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
Has anyone else besides me been annoyed with Ben Gordon's final second shot selection in this series? He never try's to go to the basket at all and has had more then enough time to do so on multiple occasions. If Gordon wasn't an idiot and tried to draw a little contact, we could have won this series and had alot less mileage on our legs, from all those OTs! In the fourth quarters of both of the last 2 games he took a wild final second shot that air balled. He has made one this whole series, besides that he has blown alot of opportunities.

I can live with him taking those shots. There's times where he wouldn't have enough time to get to the basket. and honestly, I would rather BG take a jumper that go to the hoop.

One of my criticisms (yes, I do have some) of Gordon, is that he doesn't finish at the hoop well. He gets his shot blocked a lot and ends up on the floor. So I can live with his jumpers. Some ended up being wild, but when everyone in the building knows who's gonna take the shot it makes it tougher. Unless your MJ B)