Grasu drinking game

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Every time he gets pushed back you gotta take a drink. You will be drunk before the half. Me and my 3 boys were really watching him because it was so funny. He is comical. Really if you re watch the game just watch him, it's like comedy gold.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every time he gets pushed back you gotta take a drink. You will be drunk before the half. Me and my 3 boys were really watching him because it was so funny. He is comical. Really if you re watch the game just watch him, it's like comedy gold.

Yes it is funny in one way but pretty sad in the big picture. He's going to get somebody killed, hopefully not MT or other members of the backfield. The book on him should be closed, sadly the Bears must not have any other options.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, he'll be around next year because he was a high pick but he's solidly in bust territory right now. Had hopes he just needed some time in the weight room but it ain't happened.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meh....

What do you do in the drinking game when he helps create two rushing TDs right behind his ass?

He's incredibly average. Bust? Meh, incredibly average depth player. Yes. Do teams need incredibly average depth players? He serves his need.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk