dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't know if this story was posted anywhere but i think it deserves to be read by anyone who cares to read about it cause it's pretty crazy.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
To go through that twice....man, that is tough.

I hope Goodwin can have a great year and help play a role in keeping the defense on their toes.

There will need to be a couple of deep competitions for teams to start having to account for him when he is on the field, but early camp is indicating that he is looking good.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Pretty crazy story. Good for him and his wife. People forget how good we was for the 9ers a few years back. If he can recapture some of that then we've got a player.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
To go through that twice....man, that is tough.

I hope Goodwin can have a great year and help play a role in keeping the defense on their toes.

There will need to be a couple of deep competitions for teams to start having to account for him when he is on the field, but early camp is indicating that he is looking good.
Yeah pretty crazy to have to go through something like that once let alone twice. He's probably the happiest he's been in a long time right now.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Wrote this in another thread-Goodwin will put up great stats and will be known as a great under-the-radar signing.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Wrote this in another thread-Goodwin will put up great stats and will be known as a great under-the-radar signing.
I hope he succeeds, but what do you consider great numbers? I think the Bears need him to be in that 500-600 yards and 5-7 TD range to call it a successful signing. But he’s gotta be able to connect on a couple long balls to keep the defense off guard. If he can emerge as the #3 option, him and Mooney can be a concern for defenses.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I hope he succeeds, but what do you consider great numbers? I think the Bears need him to be in that 500-600 yards and 5-7 TD range to call it a successful signing. But he’s gotta be able to connect on a couple long balls to keep the defense off guard. If he can emerge as the #3 option, him and Mooney can be a concern for defenses.
Those were close to my hopeful estimates. Basically a more consistent Anthony Miller. If he put up those numbers and can threaten defenses between the 20’s, it’s a home run signing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's rough to lose a baby. My sis in law lost her first and she sunk into a depression for a while. Some marriages don't survive it. Good on them to find a way and keep trying.

Also, who knew a good article would come from Lambert? All he had to do was not have opinions on football.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
It's rough to lose a baby. My sis in law lost her first and she sunk into a depression for a while. Some marriages don't survive it. Good on them to find a way and keep trying.

Also, who knew a good article would come from Lambert? All he had to do was not have opinions on football.
It has to be the most awful thing in the world. Besides knowing he has talent, I hope he succeeds for more important reasons.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the story, as a fan, I like that he is lighting up DB's even more, which means he may take snaps from other guys to prove he belongs, which may mean a bigger payday somewhere else next year. But if it happens, he will deserve it. I'm rooting for him now, more than before...

It's a better story than Miller, that's for sure.