Green Bays Culture

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I had to pause 3 minutes in because this dude just said Devante Adams isn't on Mike Evans level. Never go full Special person.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hey boomer. Can you please control your ADD enough to not make a Special person thread for every miniscule thought that invades your microscopic brane?
He has a crazy obsession with GB. Him and a bunch of posters on another board got me banned because i gave credit to Aaron Rodgers before he universally got recognized as an elite QB. OP likes to go through twitter looking for random GB fans to argue with. SAD!

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
He has a crazy obsession with GB. Him and a bunch of posters on another board got me banned because i gave credit to Aaron Rodgers before he universally got recognized as an elite QB. OP likes to go through twitter looking for random GB fans to argue with. SAD!

This is laughable your a fan of GB pretending to be a bears fan and you are always more excited for the Packers Qbs winning then you were for any bears wins

I had no say in how you were banned from that message board infact I had no idea you got banned

nor do I agrue with people on Twitter as I don't talk to anyone on there not sure what your talking about there a bit of hyper bull there

MAYBE THE board was sick of your negative of views of the bears even when things were going well and always would disappear when the bears were winning till the great rodgers would beat the bears then you would come out white knighting for the Packers. BUT I was not a mod and could care less if they banned you.

Well my posts seem to be getting alot more attention then any of your boomer nickname rants and personal attacks that you tend to throw around Grimmy hall of fame of being an ass hole is about it

im trying to converse with fellow sports and bear fans not argue with people who are angry with life so they take it out on people on a message board

You didn't like the topic fair enough scroll on by.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is laughable your a fan of GB pretending to be a bears fan
Stopped reading right there. Imagine seeing someone talk about the Bears for a decade on multiple forums, having thousands of posts year round and think they're a Packer fan. How fucking dumb are you? I think Aaron Rodgers is amazing. Doesn't make me a Packer fan. Deal with it, tard.

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Agree. I'm here to relax and see what others think, but to argue and act childish, don't need that .

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This spastic is literally losing it right now, lol. Bro control yourself.
The post he screenshot is a years old troll job because i knew losers like him stalk the Packer board. All these years later and it still triggers him LOLOLOLOL

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you're a Packer, Lions and Vikings fan? FOH

Well i must say, after sampling all NFL boards that you would be surprised at which ones were the most welcoming.

1) Texans - although they did have some former Texas Ranger investigate me after a fake Walmart defrauding story after I claimed I found a rotten toenail in a bag of chips.

2) Raiders - they get a bad rap but are srs good people.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We have actually become Texans fans in a way, for years now lol.
True.

Well i must say, after sampling all NFL boards that you would be surprised at which ones were the most welcoming.

1) Texans - although they did have some former Texas Ranger investigate me after a fake Walmart defrauding story after I claimed I found a rotten toenail in a bag of chips.

2) Raiders - they get a bad rap but are srs good people.
I'm actually shocked the Raiders fans are good. They were kind of a shit storm of stupid and crazy back on Scout.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
True.

I'm actually shocked the Raiders fans are good. They were kind of a shit storm of stupid and crazy back on Scout.
Worst so far definitely philly

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stopped reading right there. Imagine seeing someone talk about the Bears for a decade on multiple forums, having thousands of posts year round and think they're a Packer fan. How fucking dumb are you? I think Aaron Rodgers is amazing. Doesn't make me a Packer fan. Deal with it, tard.

No doubt in my mind that you're a Bears fan

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No doubt in my mind that you're a Bears fan
Kurt Angle Wrestling GIF by WWE - Find & Share on GIPHY

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This is laughable your a fan of GB pretending to be a bears fan and you are always more excited for the Packers Qbs winning then you were for any bears wins

I had no say in how you were banned from that message board infact I had no idea you got banned

nor do I agrue with people on Twitter as I don't talk to anyone on there not sure what your talking about there a bit of hyper bull there

MAYBE THE board was sick of your negative of views of the bears even when things were going well and always would disappear when the bears were winning till the great rodgers would beat the bears then you would come out white knighting for the Packers. BUT I was not a mod and could care less if they banned you.

Well my posts seem to be getting alot more attention then any of your boomer nickname rants and personal attacks that you tend to throw around Grimmy hall of fame of being an ass hole is about it

im trying to converse with fellow sports and bear fans not argue with people who are angry with life so they take it out on people on a message board

Is this one post, or two that you edited together?