Greg Gabriel backs up hard

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Not even man enough to take responsibility for the spreading of misinformation and fully admits willingness to doing it again to another prospect in the future. What a guy.

"I am not going to apologize for saying and relaying to fans what I had learned late last fall. I went with the information I had and would do it again. I will gladly admit that the information was not entirely true, and I am happy about that. The truth is that since the Bears selected Williams, I wanted nothing more than to be proven wrong. Like all of you, I just want to see this franchise win."

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not even man enough to take responsibility for the spreading of misinformation and fully admits willingness to doing it again to another prospect in the future. What a guy.

"I am not going to apologize for saying and relaying to fans what I had learned late last fall. I went with the information I had and would do it again. I will gladly admit that the information was not entirely true, and I am happy about that. The truth is that since the Bears selected Williams, I wanted nothing more than to be proven wrong. Like all of you, I just want to see this franchise win."

He probably got that info from Cliff Stein, who got false info from Ryan Poles and crew. They then found out who the rat was via Craigs unhinged twitter rants.

msadows

Liked Posts:
So basically he hinged his whole analysis off of the Notre Dame game...

Heck of a scout

There is plenty of bad tape on every prospect, including caleb williams. He said he had an inside source I think in halas that assured him justin was going nowhere.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If he’s not gonna just die can we let him die? Hes got us all blocked on Twitter anyways, let’s forget this sad sack of failure even exists. Hes like if @DanielCCSBears actually played football and lucked into a position with the Bears.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If he’s not gonna just die can we let him die? Hes got us all blocked on Twitter anyways, let’s forget this sad sack of failure even exists. Hes like if @DanielCCSBears actually played football and lucked into a position with the Bears.

I'm still guessing daniel is his kid. They both are very football stupid and it would make sense why daniel also wants to be a failure at scouting/journalism just like his father.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a turd bucket. He blocked me because I told him that I would not let him forget what a mistake he was making with Caleb......

He can keep me blocked, but many of us were right from the get go. It was a character assassination to make him fall, or because someone just didn't like him. F'n fool.

Edit or after rereading this thread a Honey Bucket.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice glory hole story.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He did what some here did. Fell in love with JF so hard, got so defensive, he took swipes at CW.

Emotions over objectivity. Happens here every day.