Gruesome Bullfighting LOSS (GRAPHIC IMAGES)

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop killing animals and maybe karma wouldn't gore you through the mouth. Never understood bullfighting, never will.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/2 ... 85941.html

JULIO-APARICIO-GORED.jpg

JULIO-APARICIO-GORED.jpg

JULIO-APARICIO-GORED.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKkoslTNU6k[/youtube]

Ton

Liked Posts:
As gruesome as that is, IMO that is a friggin work of art... incredible photography.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
well deserved for that animal abuser. i will always cheer for the bull. it's incredible this sort of entertainment still exists.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
If that were Duncs, he would get stitched up and get back in the ring.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Where's the loss?

Tank-like ungulate 1, talking meat, 0.

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="roshinaya"]well deserved for that animal abuser. i will always cheer for the bull. it's incredible this sort of entertainment still exists.[/quote]

Are you kidding me? If the law somehow found a way for condemned criminals to fight to the death in gladatorial games you bet your ass they would have a packed barn every time.

Boxing, MMA, etc etc while not "intended" to be to the death, it does on rare occation happen, people love watching anything people on animal people on people fight or fight to the death for that matter.

whats the big deal, only how the animal dies, im pretty sure they eat them afterwards, at least this way the animal has an opportunity to take a mother fucker down with him before he ends up on a plate.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="TSD"]
[quote name="roshinaya"]well deserved for that animal abuser. i will always cheer for the bull. it's incredible this sort of entertainment still exists.[/quote]

Are you kidding me? If the law somehow found a way for condemned criminals to fight to the death in gladatorial games you bet your ass they would have a packed barn every time.

Boxing, MMA, etc etc while not "intended" to be to the death, it does on rare occation happen, people love watching anything people on animal people on people fight or fight to the death for that matter.

whats the big deal, only how the animal dies, im pretty sure they eat them afterwards, at least this way the animal has an opportunity to take a mother fucker down with him before he ends up on a plate.[/quote]

You do realize the animals are drugged beforehand right? Doesn't really give them much of a chance unless they get lucky.

Look how many times the damn bull was stabbed... is that not torture? And that man isn't some child rapist that was put in prison, he is a normal guy torturing animals for fun.

nana

Liked Posts:
[quote name="jakobeast"]If that were Duncs, he would get stitched up and get back in the ring.[/quote]

Quote thread.

Rdrhwke

Liked Posts:
I just couldn't resist.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIP7wdW7EQg[/youtube]