Hahaha Cutler haters will love this.

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I don't think Jay is gonna morph into Brady, Brees, or Rodgers anytime soon, but Jimmy Clausen ain't likely to morph into a QB with any talent at all.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
ya got me all wrong im not a cutler lover ...im a cutler realist. if it upsets u that I bring the facts too arguments when people are trying to say every career backup out there or scrub is better than cutler or the bears should downgrade the qb position just because it will save x amount of dollars then I guess I appoligize.

there is an agenda here by 7-8 posters that constantly just trash the bears qb or anyone who says anything positive about our qb I just stand up and point out certain facts to these people...its gods work im doing

In the famous words of Joe Dirt "Keep on Keepin on!"

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
So would Slauson support Kaep as much as Cutty?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
ya got me all wrong im not a cutler lover ...im a cutler realist. if it upsets u that I bring the facts too arguments when people are trying to say every career backup out there or scrub is better than cutler or the bears should downgrade the qb position just because it will save x amount of dollars then I guess I appoligize.

there is an agenda here by 7-8 posters that constantly just trash the bears qb or anyone who says anything positive about our qb I just stand up and point out certain facts to these people...its gods work im doing

I'm just messin' bro, keep fighting the good fight.

Bears1985defense

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I don't think Jay is gonna morph into Brady, Brees, or Rodgers anytime soon, but Jimmy Clausen ain't likely to morph into a QB with any talent at all.

If Cutlet morphs into anyone it will be Tony Romo of 2014. A hand-off machine that's allowed to throw deep 3x a game.