1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

Chicagoboi8819

Liked Posts:
I bet he's feeling it now lol

lol yea he was playing pretty well thou 10-17 147 yards a TD and an interception ( which was his fault) but,what bothered me the most and am sure am not the only one the offensive line was terrible in run blocking I think the total rushing yard was 37 for the entire game, but I guess we will have to wait and see until the preseason is over until we judge the O-line,but so far it is off to a bad start. ALL I know is Devin Aromashodu, Johnny Knox and Major Wright all impressed me.

Last edited:

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
The O-Line wasn't as bad as people think. Chris Williams was an absolute wall on the left side, and they were opening holes on the left side. There wasn't any push on the right side though, but you also have to remember that this it's just the 1st preseason game and there's likely rust involved.

Chicagoboi8819

Liked Posts:
The O-Line wasn't as bad as people think. Chris Williams was an absolute wall on the left side, and they were opening holes on the left side. There wasn't any push on the right side though, but you also have to remember that this it's just the 1st preseason game and there's likely rust involved.

against the pass it good, but against the run it was bad I know there is rust involved Josh Beekmen was terrible, and lance Louis well he isn't that experienced so theirs some minor dents and adjustment that needed to be solved I am pretty sure the line will improve as the preseason and the season will go on .

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Beekman was better than most people think. He was fine in pass protection, but he had problems in the run game. Again some of that is likely rust and they played against a front 4 in TC, not a front 3.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Beekman has to be good...b/c I'm off the Kreutz band wagon...
Cutler was in for one possession, we scored...that's the important thing...this next game we will know more, as is preseason.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Beekman had too many plans of being brutalized by Antonio Garay, but it really is clearly inexperience at center. He wasn't getting himself primed from the snap to hold his ground back against the NTs of a 3-4. Kruetz has always struggled there as well against the power generated there.

I'm glad to see Hanie alright but if LeFevour has to play with the second units in the next games instead of Collins if signed otherwise some players wont get the same opportunities to show off.. They know there wont be good passes coming from LeFevour just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.