Hard Knocks - Chicago Bears - Have you change your opinion?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I want to see want is going on behind the scenes. Show us the circus that is Halas Hall.

Get Phil to draft you because Hard Knocks provides zero behind the scenes shit on actual important things.

You will get:
Coach speak.
Watching coaches shutting up other coaches because the camera and microphones are on them.
Scrubs that will never make the team, and their backstories.
Guys that barely make the team/PS and their backstories.

Now that I've ripped Hard Knocks, I admit I love the show and watch it every season. It comes at a time that I'm jonesing hard for football. Unlike right now, when I wish the fucking sport was never invented. Fuck you James Naismith and your little known but more creative younger brother Gordon, whom I assume invented football. I'm not 100% on that last part, but the rest is solid.

*carefully stepping off the ledge*

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I'm not in favor of Hard Knocks because I think it might derail the Bears from having a successful season.

Oh wait!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
People will argue about anything on here

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Not sure why everyone's so against the Bears doing Hard Knocks. Good, bad, I enjoy any chance I get to watch the Bears. Not to mention getting an inside glimpse into what the fuck goes on in that locker room. It's not like doing it would of made them play any worse then they already are this year. I seriously don't get all the hate for it. I'd much rather watch the Bears than another snoozefest with a lame boring team like the Falcons.

Bryan Cox was pure gold