Harvin to the Jets???

TL1961

Liked Posts:
How big a douchebag must Harvin be to cause Seattle to trade him now?

Their best offensive weapon (after Wilson), and they give him up for far less than they paid, at a time when they fully expect to contend again for teh Super Bowl.

I don't think trading him away is a mistake. I think they are admitting acquiring him was a mistake, and they are doing the right thing by correcting it instead of pretending it wasn't.

I said at the time they made the trade that he wasn't nearly the asset he was projected to be, and this trade certainly shows they agree. He is explosive, but has never really been productive. He is injured often, and now we learn he fights with teammates, won't take the field when they tell him to, and is a total douche in the locker room.

I'm sure joining Rex and Geno in the media capital of the world will change all that. Bwahahaha :)

(ESPN will have a Harvin feature at least 5 times over the next 6 weeks. Book it.)

Mitchapalooza

Typical homer post.

"We could be 16-0 and you would still complain".

"Cutler could be MVP and you would still complain".

"Trestman and Cutler could perform their job at the level of expectations and you would still complain".

The realists "complain" because the team is starring its fourth straight season of missing the playoffs in the face. We "complain" because we have been right. The Bears have not looked good this year. The Bears have struggled year round. The coaching staff is doing poorly. Cutler is not a top ten rated passer even with all the weapons in the world.

The homers are so desperate to justify the bad predictions and overinflated views of the team that you have to make up hypotheticals.

It can't just be "the Bears are an average team this year, Bearshomer has been correct so far and his pessimism justified." Instead, every week when the team fails to meet most expectations it is "You would complain even if the team is elite", rather than simply admitting "you complain because you are correct, this team is not very good".

Likewise, it is never "Cutler has failed to live up to expectations thus far, the naysayers have been correct so far." Instead, when he remains as turnover prone and inconsistent as always, it is "Cutler could be MVP and you would still complain, rather than simply admitting "you have complained about Cutler being unreliable because thus far, he is."

The team has been so disappointing for so long that the deranged homers only arguments are to accuse the realists of wanting the team to lose and making up hypothetical situations, because the team has been a non factor for long enough that they can't actually defend the team with their actual play and instead have to say "you would think negative things even if they did what they are paid to do well", rather than admit the realists complain because they are right.

lol i'm critical of the team too. but im not gonna bleed on every post about "fuck this mediocre team". jesus christ youre a grown man, its just football.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
lol i'm critical of the team too. but im not gonna bleed on every post about "fuck this mediocre team". jesus christ youre a grown man, its just football.

Says the butthurt bitch complaining about other people complaining about things on the Internet.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Says the butthurt bitch complaining about other people complaining about things on the Internet.

Just because you're annoying as fuck doesn't mean anyone is butthurt. Grow a pair.

Srsly, you're killing all da good vibes.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

What is your problem dude?

You act like you deserve so much better than the product the Bears org is putting on the field. Guess what, you don't. You are a fucktard that thinks you are a better person for being negative and trying to bring even remotely positive people down on a messageboard. I'm sure there is more to your existence, and hope you do have some good in your life because this shit you spew on here is pretty toxic.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
What is your problem dude?

You act like you deserve so much better than the product the Bears org is putting on the field. Guess what, you don't. You are a fucktard that thinks you are a better person for being negative and trying to bring even remotely positive people down on a messageboard. I'm sure there is more to your existence, and hope you do have some good in your life because this shit you spew on here is pretty toxic.

I have nothing more to my existence then this. Sorry.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have nothing more to my existence then this. Sorry.

lol. i know that's not true. just the fact that you said that makes me feel bad for being harsh on your whole agenda buddy. sorry.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Getting rid of Angelo's players from three years ago is irrelevant to my statement. I'm calling for this medicore, ancient, poorly coached team to get blown up.

So, player turnover is irrelevant to your statement? Then what the fuck are you talking about? Would you like an all-rookie team? Do you think the roster has improved over last year (or last two, three)? I can't determine what your actual issue is amongst the epic rectal bleeding that you post (you know, since all you do is whine like a bitch rather than actually stating how to fix this "mediocre, ancient, poorly coached team").

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So, player turnover is irrelevant to your statement? Then what the fuck are you talking about? Would you like an all-rookie team? Do you think the roster has improved over last year (or last two, three)? I can't determine what your actual issue is amongst the epic rectal bleeding that you post (you know, since all you do is whine like a bitch rather than actually stating how to fix this "mediocre, ancient, poorly coached team").

An all rookie team might be interesting. You'd have to have HOF coaches IMO for it to work. So you'd trade all of your future picks for first and second round picks, then steal other teams' practice squaders? Cool concept TJ. Bearshomer would probably shit all over it after it was put into effect though...

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
An all rookie team might be interesting. You'd have to have HOF coaches IMO for it to work. So you'd trade all of your future picks for first and second round picks, then steal other teams' practice squaders? Cool concept TJ. Bearshomer would probably shit all over it after it was put into effect though...

Bearnut would approve...

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:

I'll try to make this easier.

I said I want this team blown up and put into rebuilding mode.

You randomly came in and said "what u don't realize this team has gotten all kinds of new players the last few years!!!!" as if that is relevant to the first statement.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'll try to make this easier.

I said I want this team blown up and put into rebuilding mode.

You randomly came in and said "what u don't realize this team has gotten all kinds of new players the last few years!!!!" as if that is relevant to the first statement.

So rebuilding =/= replacing the entire roster? What's your definition? Losing on purpose to get higher picks? That's a great quote, bye the way. I said that?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I forgot it's 2011.

So a new GM should have replaced the entire roster in his first season rather than 85% of it over his first three years? I'm still waiting for your definition of "rebuilding" or "blowing up [the roster]." If replacing all but 15% of the roster isn't "rebuilding" then what is, exactly?

This isn't that difficult. I ask a question and you answer it (with your, obviously, superior opinion), unless you don't want to answer the questions posited.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
So a new GM should have replaced the entire roster in his first season rather than 85% of it over his first three years? I'm still waiting for your definition of "rebuilding." If replacing all but 15% of the roster isn't "rebuilding" then what is it exactly?

This isn't that difficult. I ask a question and you answer it (with your, obviously, superior opinion), unless you don't want to answer the questions posited.

Getting rid of most of Angelo's players from 2011 had nothing to due with my post. I said I supported getting rid of Harvin. Ole made the accusation that I would hate it if Emery did that. I said that is nonsense because I want this team to rebuild and start over.

You then say that Emery has gotten rid of most of the players from three years ago, which isn't relevant to the statement that the team needs to rebuild now.

In regards to whether or not this team has even been rebuilt, Emery's rebuilding has been attempts to sign and resign as many thirty year olds as possible, miss on draft picks, and replace older players like Urlacher and Peppers with equally old players. The eight players Emery has kept are Briggs, Conte, Paea, Jennings, Tillman, Gould, Garza, and Forte, all but two of whom are old.

In regards to what Emery should have done: Not hire Trestman, not resign Cutler, not sign Allen, and not resign a handful of older players.

Emery has created a team in win now mode that isn't good enough to win now. The team is good enough to prevent everyone from getting fired but there is nothing to suggest they will improve to become a serious contender.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Getting rid of most of Angelo's players from 2011 had nothing to due with my post. I said I supported getting rid of Harvin. Ole made the accusation that I would hate it if Emery did that. I said that is nonsense because I want this team to rebuild and start over.

You then say that Emery has gotten rid of most of the players from three years ago, which isn't relevant to the statement that the team needs to rebuild now.

In regards to whether or not this team has even been rebuilt, Emery's rebuilding has been attempts to sign and resign as many thirty year olds as possible, miss on draft picks, and replace older players like Urlacher and Peppers with equally old players. The eight players Emery has kept are Briggs, Conte, Paea, Jennings, Tillman, Gould, Garza, and Forte, all but two of whom are old.

In regards to what Emery should have done: Not hire Trestman, not resign Cutler, not sign Allen, and not resign a handful of older players.

Emery has created a team in win now mode that isn't good enough to win now. The team is good enough to prevent everyone from getting fired but there is nothing to suggest they will improve to become a serious contender.

It must be nice to have perfect vision in hindsight.

You must have a plan for the future that you aren't posting because you are in talks to assume Emery's job, right?