Has Bearmick gone totally "SAWFT" on Trubs?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So we see Trubs regress big time against the Vikes, making several costly mistakes only to be bailed out by Parkey and the D, which was great, but Trubs passer rating plummeted to 61.9 from 148.6 against the lowly Lions.

He throws TWO picks to the SAME defender. He did that thing where he tucks the ball and runs, and was lucky to not have at least 2-3 more picks.

All of this happens but the Bears win anyways against a tough opponent who exposed the fact that Mitch is still a long way off from being consistently good.

And where is Bearmick in all of this? He has literally tucked his tail and ran away just so he can appease all of his haters.

So much for "Captain Objectivity" Mitchell was objectively not great. Pretty meh actually. And Bearmick thinks that its someone else's job to point this out even though it's only a couple of h8ing betas that have challenged him over the past couple of weeks?

I Would never have imagined a day where someone would be afraid to speak up to a couple of nerds on the internet, just because they can't handle a little criticism of a developing qb who's had a pretty lousy game overall and come down to earth from playing scrubs like the Lions. SMH

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Mitch couldn’t run as he does, he’d never be a good QB. His deep passing is horrendous. I even hate when I see him go long cause I know if there’s not a wr open by 20 yards it’s more likely to be picked.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So we see Trubs regress big time against the Vikes, making several costly mistakes only to be bailed out by Parkey and the D, which was great, but Trubs passer rating plummeted to 61.9 from 148.6 against the lowly Lions.

He throws TWO picks to the SAME defender. He did that thing where he tucks the ball and runs, and was lucky to not have at least 2-3 more picks.

All of this happens but the Bears win anyways against a tough opponent who exposed the fact that Mitch is still a long way off from being consistently good.

And where is Bearmick in all of this? He has literally tucked his tail and ran away just so he can appease all of his haters.

So much for "Captain Objectivity" Mitchell was objectively not great. Pretty meh actually. And Bearmick thinks that its someone else's job to point this out even though it's only a couple of h8ing betas that have challenged him over the past couple of weeks?

I Would never have imagined a day where someone would be afraid to speak up to a couple of nerds on the internet, just because they can't handle a little criticism of a developing qb who's had a pretty lousy game overall and come down to earth from playing scrubs like the Lions. SMH

Never thought of it that way

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s why you should never eat crow. Before you know it you just want to spit it back out but ya can’t.

swz01

Liked Posts:
What were Drew Brees numbers against the Vikings this season?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
What were Drew Brees numbers against the Vikings this season?

about the same as Trubisky, one less int, less yards passing and running

noprophet

Quaker oats #1 fan
Liked Posts:
tldr...Thank god the nerds on here who wanted us to go all in for Kirk Cousins are not real GM's.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@BearMick stop being a @BearBitch and get in here to attone for your sawftness, it's time to get ruffed up boyo

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

He hasn't. He sees that the errors were not of the type he was worried about and realizes young guys aren't going to be perfect.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

He hasn't. He sees that the errors were not of the type he was worried about and realizes young guys aren't going to be perfect. He had a point about the accuracy. i didn't think it was a big concern but you never know and if that wasn't getting better, he would have been right. Last night, EVERYTHING was on target. The errors were of a different nature.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
tldr...Thank god the nerds on here who wanted us to go all in for Kirk Cousins are not real GM's.

Cousins is like Cutler without all the turnovers. He’s terrible

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Mole-eyes

Nicker

Liked Posts:
Anyone who knows football at all can see that Mitch has accuracy issues due to poor footwork and that he locks on to his primary target and when it’s not there has trouble finding his second and third options, resulting in him running.

The scheme Nagy runs does a great job of beating undisciplined defenses that don’t have the players to win one on one. But teams that can stay in their zones and don’t get exploited one on one can shut it down pretty easily if the QB doesn’t have the patience to progress through his reads.

Andy Reid has been running a similar version of the offense for years and the bears always played them well because they were disciplined and didn’t get beat by gimmicky shit like screens and reverses.

I want Mitch to be that top tier QB that we have been waiting for, but right now, he’s somewhere between Blake Bortles and Donovan McNabb. It’s not hate, it’s just where he currently is. Hopefully things will slow down for him soon, I just don’t think it’s going to be this season.

With that said, I’m still having fun watching the bears for the first time since 2013.