Hawks @ Blues 10/9/13 7:00 NBCS

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="EspoForever" data-cid="210574" data-time="1381408998">
<div>

Both teams were playing a bit like river boat gamblers at the end and St. Loser has the bigger river I guess. Not great situational awareness from Seabs getting caught that deep in the last 30 seconds...hard point to give away.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Exactly. No reason for Seabs to drop down especially with how common turnovers were in the game, and Crawford's nuts deflecting the puck in didn't help. </p>

</p>

Hossa looked bad this game, the turnovers didn't help, and I think it's time that something needs to be adressed with the PK--not to panic mode but to a point where the coaching staff is saying "this ain't working--what do we fix?"</p>

</p>

On a good point, Crawford, aside from his clockweights conspiring against him, looked solid.  Sharp was playing like a man possessed and the PP got rolling.</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eventually Sharpie is going to bury one of those breakaways... right?   No big complaints with the game.    Thought they played well.   Agree Halak stole the win.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="210581" data-time="1381420429">
<div>

Eventually Sharpie is going to bury one of those breakaways... right?   No big complaints with the game.    Thought they played well.   Agree Halak stole the win.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I mostly agree.  Nothing is near panic mode, but by now the coaching staff should be attemprting to address the turnover and PK issues.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd like to see Pirri brought up between Sharp and Hossa.  The second line has been AWOL 5 on 5.</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="210581" data-time="1381420429">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Ha never.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<div>

Eventually Sharpie is going to bury one of those breakaways... right?  </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Right. he's had 2 or 3, the team's had about 5 or 6.  Don't think we've buried one yet.</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
Having 2/3 of your top line sent into the box on offsettings (so they couldn't get out until there was a whistle, well over 2 minutes) late in the third is not the recommend method of taking points out of another team's building.</p>