Hawks @ Canucks IGT January 29th 9:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
i get the nucks hate. but the luongo hate i see all over twitter is not justified. if you want to hate a goalie, hate mike smith.

Yeah I've completely reversed course on Bobby Lu. Love that guy now. Just wish he'd get out of Vancouver so I could like him even more.

And, yes, fuck Mike Smith.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hawks win!!

Ace%2BVentura%2BShowboat.%2BAce%2BVentura%2Bat%2Bthe%2BLoony%2BBin_d77286_3518117.gif

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I closed the game trailing 0-2...came back 4-2....

Oh, Blackhawks you tease me so much

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
People are turning the Blackhawks game off when they are down by 2 early in the second? Common now. Haven't you ever heard that a 2 goal lead is the worst lead to have in hockey? Or remember the Blackhawks/Flames game about 5 or so years ago?

Was a nice game to watch. Blackhawks were putting the rubber on Lou and getting some nice second opportunities.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Games like this are why it's going to take one hell of a losing streak for me to really get concerned about them. There are some small concerns out there: it had been the PK, now it's the PP.

But the last 2 periods were a great reminder of everything this team does well when they're playing their best. Defenders were everywhere; Vancouver's players had no room to breathe in the offensive zone. The Hawks were moving the puck all over the ice without much difficulty and they were taking shots when they were available.

Oh, and don't forget that Crawford's saves at the end of the first period kept them in this game. Can't understate how important those saves were.