DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
1297435749469_ORIGINAL.jpg

28-7-8, 64 points, 1st place in Western Conference

@

EliasThrowbackGreen.jpg

17-6-8, 42 points, 10th place in Eastern Conference

Good night for a bounce-back performance after last night's game on Long Island.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Early power play: nada.

Gotta work tonight, you guys are on your own with this

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
It's Martyball so far

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Big stick sharp again Rannta 11-1!!

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blackhawks win!!

I was really upset when Kane committed a penalty in the offensive zone up by 2 goals with less than 8 minutes remaning, it led to a goal and I was like here we go again..

Good win though, Sharpie with another hat trick...go Hawks

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brookbank was really struggling tonight; his effort really lacking. Sure he's a sixth/seventh D and the bar is not very high, but wow was he frustrating to watch.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Brookbank was really struggling tonight; his effort really lacking. Sure he's a sixth/seventh D and the bar is not very high, but wow was he frustrating to watch.

So this means that Q will put him back at forward, right? :troll:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
What really sucks... I feel asleep between period 1 and 2 and woke up right after the csn rebroadcast ended.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What really sucks... I feel asleep between period 1 and 2 and woke up right after the csn rebroadcast ended.

Can't say as I blame you. For two periods it was a typical Devils game....sloppy with limited chances. The 3rd period shows why they have to play that style.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Bollig continues to be a momentum killer really hard to watch in nuetral ice and offensive zone just baffles me that he is on this team. He really is dragging Ben Smith down. Sharp has to have Philadelphia fans and front office kicking themselves ever since they dumped him. If Keith doesn't get Norris trophy something is off.. offensive zone penalties driving me nuts! Toews looks like he got his legs back and I think his wrist is healed. Oduya still coughing up a lot of pucks on clearing attempt. All in all this team CAN repeat Raanta is playing like Emery last year 11-1-1 Emery was 17-1 having a good backup is huge khabibulin was awful glad we found this Fantastic man-child in Raanta.. Saad is no longer man-child

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bollig continues to be a momentum killer really hard to watch in nuetral ice and offensive zone just baffles me that he is on this team. He really is dragging Ben Smith down. Sharp has to have Philadelphia fans and front office kicking themselves ever since they dumped him. If Keith doesn't get Norris trophy something is off.. offensive zone penalties driving me nuts! Toews looks like he got his legs back and I think his wrist is healed. Oduya still coughing up a lot of pucks on clearing attempt. All in all this team CAN repeat Raanta is playing like Emery last year 11-1-1 Emery was 17-1 having a good backup is huge khabibulin was awful glad we found this Fantastic man-child in Raanta.. Saad is no longer man-child

A lot I agree with

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.