This looks awful.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think they look decent. A lot better than those ugly tan ones

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I enjoyed the normal black and even liked the candy cane retro black ones.

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Candy cane retros were awesome.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I dig them, would consider picking one up if they weren't so high

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Candy cane retros were awesome.

I wish they'd take the stripes from this sweater and have the entire uniform be that design for one of these games.

Blackhawksthrowback_display_image_display_image.jpg

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love the jersey, hate the "crome" design on the logo. It makes it look cheap. But that being said if I can figure out where to buy one that may just happen...

IvyPickin87

Donator
Liked Posts:
Bought a Saad, upset the numbers are pressed on. When its officially thru the hawks, and they make you drop 160 bucks. Ill let you guys know if it was worth the money once it comes in the mail.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Something is funny bc of what the OP posted.

IvyPickin87

Donator
Liked Posts:
Came in the mail yesterday, at first I really didnt like the logo. But I noticed when you are not up close to the jersey and looking from afar the logo looks pretty sweet. But when you are the one wearing the jersey and look down it looks goofy. As for the rest of the jersey, I love it. After reading the description, I thought the numbers and name plate were going to be steam-pressed on. But actually they are sewn on, just not two layered like the authentic versions. They look like they are two layered numbers, but no. All in all I was pleasantly surprised.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Came in the mail yesterday, at first I really didnt like the logo. But I noticed when you are not up close to the jersey and looking from afar the logo looks pretty sweet. But when you are the one wearing the jersey and look down it looks goofy. As for the rest of the jersey, I love it. After reading the description, I thought the numbers and name plate were going to be steam-pressed on. But actually they are sewn on, just not two layered like the authentic versions. They look like they are two layered numbers, but no. All in all I was pleasantly surprised.

Looks to me like the numbers on the back of the jersey are a lot taller than normal from what I've seen in stores. Do you see the same thing/

Kinda considering getting one, no matter how much my bank account tries to object.

IvyPickin87

Donator
Liked Posts:
They are, i believe the jersey was designed to help people sitting far away in the bigger stadium to identify the player on ice. The numbers on the sleeve are also angled slightly, again to help make it easier. I read that all of the stadium series jerseys were designed with that in mind.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
The crest is too shiny -what is it? Plastic or something? (on the new one for the outdoor game).... and why?

IvyPickin87

Donator
Liked Posts:
The crest is too shiny -what is it? Plastic or something? (on the new one for the outdoor game).... and why?

They called it "Croming the Jersey". They did it for every team playing in a stadium series game. I don't see the point in it. The logo is perfect the way it is, but its not like its a permanent change, one game is no big deal.