Hearing a rumor that the Bears are STILL pursuing Golliday

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nothing right now but some of the rumor-mongers out on twitter, and certainly nothing definitive, but supposedly even though Robinson signed his tag, the Bears cut Fuller because they are hoping to get Golliday.

They don't have a QB, but damn, it sounds like the Bears are ready to go balls-to-ass-crack for the rest of the offense...

Rise

Liked Posts:
Lol

Liked Posts:
Get all the WRs you want. With a shitty QB and OL who cares?

I guess if they stack talent on the offensive side of the ball Dalton can reach his potential of being and avg QB.

Rise

Liked Posts:

I guess if they stack talent on the offensive side of the ball Dalton can reach his potential of being and avg QB.

just can’t ever have balance and depth not da bears way.

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
Okay, but why cut Fuller before Golladay has signed?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

But how about those 7 on 7's though?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
If possible, Its better to buy in a down market and mortgage the future a little bit than wait for the cap to expand and and overpay down the road.

There have been some quality receivers drafted in the 1st last year and its projected the same this year. We aren't getting close to Jamar Chase, Jalen Waddle, or Devon Smith. Plus we are probably looking at moving up for a QB if anything.

Pace might as well try hard to lure Golladay or JuJu if that backfires. Showing some sort of promise on offense is the only path possible I see to saving Nagy and Pace's job.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is there a link to this rumor?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Nothing right now but some of the rumor-mongers out on twitter, and certainly nothing definitive, but supposedly even though Robinson signed his tag, the Bears cut Fuller because they are hoping to get Golliday.

They don't have a QB, but damn, it sounds like the Bears are ready to go balls-to-ass-crack for the rest of the offense...
Are you referring to the perineum? The space between your gonads and anus? That’s a safe space.