Help! Need advice on FF - fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustedShut

Liked Posts:
So I'm trying to fit in at work and I was invited to play FF - I know a few basics but not enough. The draft is this Saturday. 20 rounds.
Please help! First time player, but I know the NFL very well.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
draft only bears players. your team will kick ass.

Livewire

Liked Posts:
1. Draft an elite quarterback asap... I would take Kyle Orton in the first round.

2. Next draft an elite kicker, focus on whoever is going to be kicking for the Bills and draft him. The Bills have the best offense in the NFL and those points will translate to your kicker and carry your FF team.

3. Draft a defense with your 3rd pick. Take the Rams defense, they are going to put out a better season than the 85 Bears this year.

4. Now get your running back. Garrett Wolfe has the speed your team will need, plus he runs behind an amazing offensive line that will create huge holes for him.

5. Now get your wideout, Rashied Davis has the veteran experience your team needs at this point. He is an elite fantasy player and pray he is there for your 5th round selection and take him if available.

6. Now for your tight end. Brandon Manumaleuna can't block for shit but will make probably around 80 catches for 1600 yards this year. He is a steal with your 6th round pick and for leagues that score points based on length of last names he will put up even bigger points.

That will give you a good start for your draft... all you need to after that is fill out your roster and get a bench.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Last edited:

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Just remember that none of those guys in the publications really know anything more than you do when it really comes down to it. A great draft can do it for you, but more often than not, it's just the luck of the draw as to whose stud gets injured in Sept. or which sleeper busts out. I just take a couple of top 100 player rankings with me for the hell of it to my drafts, then go with my gut.

Good luck!

RustedShut

Liked Posts:
Thanks, guys.

Livewire - I'm not THAT dumb. The only person dumb enough to pick R. Davis in a DRAFT is Jerry Angelo!

Status
Not open for further replies.