Here's what Mitch said about Saints Sun.

msadows

Liked Posts:
They will need to take shots downfield to win this game, but at the same time Mitch needs to do much better than 2-7 with a pick on those shots.

Agreed, but I have no issue with the gameplan they ran last week against green bay. They should use the same exact gameplan this week. Only difference is be more aggressive in enemy territory.

You most def. need to march down the field slow and steady if you have any hope of beating this saints offense w/ the way our defense is playing. Got to milk that time of possession. You can't completely ignore chunk plays, however.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Agreed, but I have no issue with the gameplan they ran last week against green bay. They should use the same exact gameplan this week. Only difference is be more aggressive in enemy territory.

You most def. need to march down the field slow and steady if you have any hope of beating this saints offense w/ the way our defense is playing. Got to milk that time of possession. You can't completely ignore chunk plays, however.

I missed the G.B . last Sun. Why we lose and was a wide open strategy used vs G.B/?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I missed the G.B . last Sun. Why we lose and was a wide open strategy used vs G.B/?

Not really sure if I understand your post, but we mostly lost because our defense sucks balls and nagy didnt get aggressive in enemy territory.

Mitch played poorly, but they also mostly only asked him to complete 5 yard throws all game.....which works to march you down the field, but doesn't score you points unless you got alabamas offensive talent.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes, but no.

Hard to throw interceptions when you throw 10 yards past everyone.

:jonesy:
LMAO i would literally say this same fucking thing and you would call me a troll.

Its incredible how you're always a year late to things i say but you constantly call me wrong

Im almost in tears right now. Hilarious.

msadows

Liked Posts:
LMAO i would literally say this same fucking thing and you would call me a troll.

Its incredible how you're always a year late to things i say but you constantly call me wrong

Im almost in tears right now. Hilarious.

You're an idiot, you're more than welcome to dig up my post history and see multiple anti mitch threads.

There is a difference between thinking mitch sucks, and making your entire existence on this board being about mitch sucking.

GG. You're part of the problem which I highlighted in the above post.

msadows

Liked Posts:
By opening it up, does he mean completing 3 yard passes as opposed to 2 yard passes? Because the dude couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if it was 10 yards or more away.

To be fair, he had the 3rd most deep attempts in the NFL in 2018.

You are correct about him not being able to hit them, but if you don't attempt them you won't hit them anyways.

He rarely throws INT on deep attempts because either its an overthrow or a completion. You should worry more on interceptions in those intermediate throws where he forgets how to read a defense.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You're an idiot, you're more than welcome to dig up my post history and see multiple anti mitch threads.

There is a difference between thinking mitch sucks, and making your entire existence on this board being about mitch sucking.

GG. You're part of the problem which I highlighted in the above post.
Here he goes again calling me an idiot, even though he waits a year to piggy back off my opinions and then say i'm always wrong.

You're as clueless as you are spineless.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Here he goes again calling me an idiot, even though he waits a year to piggy back off my opinions and then say i'm always wrong.

You're as clueless as you are spineless.

I gave up on mitch well over a year ago.

I think you're still an idiot, and a trash fan. You contribute nothing other than trashing the current QB we have. You are the problem, not the solution to the trash that plagues this forum.

I really do hope you give up on the bears and become a chiefs fan, because we don't need someone like you being a cancer on this forum.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
By opening it up, does he mean completing 3 yard passes as opposed to 2 yard passes? Because the dude couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if it was 10 yards or more away.

I'd be happy to just see us consistently move the chains and score 3-4 Tds. Thats all our D needs